The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

He'd have to wrestle in the suit, though. I bet that's uncomfortable for him. All that material clagging to his fat thighs. Boss Man in the 80s always looked super uncomfortable.

IRS style shirt and tights combo maybe?

Long tights on Joe would make him look like Vickie Guerrero from the waist down. He'd have to have the Big Bubba Rogers look; white shirt, smart trousers, braces. He'd look great actually.

He'd have to wrestle in the suit, though. I bet that's uncomfortable for him. All that material clagging to his fat thighs. Boss Man in the 80s always looked super uncomfortable.

Oh, he'd definitely have to wrestle in the suit. The way around his discomfort is to not put him in there for long. Mr Hughes managed alright. Mabel always wore about four layers as well. If he debuted after WrestleMania, got to the gym and in decent shape for the first time in his life, at the next WrestleMania he could come down in wrestling gear as his fancy outfit.

Indeed. There is no worse look in life than that of the sweaty shirt. Tube rush hour in the Summer is no catwalk.

• Paid Members

Last time I seen him he looked pretty much the same as he always did. He could easily do a Rumble match. They haven't used him in years, surprisingly. He used to be on the list of blokes they brought back. Like Hacksaw Duggan is now. Whenever they needed a cheap bit of Blast From the Past, they bring in him and Goldust. He's still proper best mates with Undertaker.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

I guess that in recent years they haven't had him on much because his "Roll a fatty for this pimp daddy" routine doesn't fit so well with the product's current direction. He was always a favourite of mine, though. If they didn't fancy having the Godfather back, I'd love to see him enter the Rumble as Papa Shango.

Edit: ShortOrderCook beat me to it.

Edited by Arch Stanton