The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

Even in a neck brace at the gym, she still has to wear clothes that show off those plastic tits. Who wears a gym top with a hole cut out to show off tits while working out in a neck brace? I mean, tits are good and all...but she always has them out. She's dating Cena. She doesn't need to do it anymore to save her job. Thanks for the tits though.

She "asking for it?" . What a cunt that post makes you look like

Even in a neck brace at the gym, she still has to wear clothes that show off those plastic tits. Who wears a gym top with a hole cut out to show off tits while working out in a neck brace? I mean, tits are good and all...but she always has them out. She's dating Cena. She doesn't need to do it anymore to save her job. Thanks for the tits though.

Asking for it? You've obviously been bullied in your life and try desperately to look for anything negative to beat your chest about. I never said anything of the sort and you know it. I pointed out that she flaunts her tits in every photo. That's a fact. Fuck off with your white knight SJW shit. I hope she DMs you back when you tweet her that you defended her against the nasty Internet. She's a woman that earns money from her looks. I was simply pointing out that she couldn't drop the gimmick even at the gym in a neck brace.

Asking for it? You've obviously been bullied in your life and try desperately to look for anything negative to beat your chest about. I never said anything of the sort and you know it. I pointed out that she flaunts her tits in every photo. That's a fact. Fuck off with your white knight SJW shit. I hope she DMs you back when you tweet her that you defended her against the nasty Internet. She's a woman that earns money from her looks. I was simply pointing out that she couldn't drop the gimmick even at the gym in a neck brace.

Oh my word. Your going on and on about her boobs, she has slight bit of cleavage on show, and you going on and on about her tits makes you sound a creepy bastard. The rest of that reply just makes you sound like a knob who's never seem real boobs on anything other than the Internet. good luck with your prelims

• Paid Members

In fairness, due to the fact they are at Cena's gym and a load of wrestlers are there, I'm 99% certain that is for Total Divas. I doubt Daniel Bryan works out at Cena's gym by choice on his downtime. Nikki has her knockers, but she's probably wearing that because of showbiz reasons as much as anything else. You have to get 'em out of the E! channel.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Ah the old you've never kissed a girl personal attack from the days of dial up Internet. Fight the good fight brother. Remember to screenshot it when you DM her.

Get over yourself. She doesn't give a fuck about you and your SJW flag waiving. Pointing out that a woman flaunts her body at all times (including seemingly inopportune moments) is not the same as calling her a slut. And as for the personal attacks. Well, that's just desperation for when you have nothing to say.

• Paid Members

Rhyno looks like some student you see get a kicking out side a pub for ordering a third of a pint at 7.3% abv and thinking he's king dick because he shouts about filling out the form on whatpub and then pays for a kebab with a cheque.

They probably had a sly game of nipple cripple before the pic was taken

EDIT, here is a recent pic of Cena, Rollins and Cesaro at the WWE PC

Ccud5Z1WIAADokI.jpg

I'm fucking speechless at that. What can you even say?

Ah the old you've never kissed a girl personal attack from the days of dial up Internet. Fight the good fight brother. Remember to screenshot it when you DM her.

Get over yourself. She doesn't give a fuck about you and your SJW flag waiving. Pointing out that a woman flaunts her body at all times (including seemingly inopportune moments) is not the same as calling her a slut. And as for the personal attacks. Well, that's just desperation for when you have nothing to say.

Personal attacks? Like saying I must have been bullied all my life because I said your obsession with her boobs was creepy? Her body to flaunt, it's a wee bit of cleaveage and your acting like she's in a bikini at a funeral. Neing inna real gym woud blow your mond if that what you think flaunti g her body is. No idea what sjw is?