The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members
gbl61f8.jpg

Chris Jericho has weird tits.

I was thinking that when he came back in January. Reckon he's had some work done on them like The Rock did back in the day.

He defo had some operation on his pecs last year. Not sure of the exact reason for it, but he did part of the tissue removed, kind of like MMA fighter Tre Telligman (who I think was in a car crash)

The Rock had gynecomastia issues, which is basically breast tissue development caused by high levels of estrogen. It makes the lower part of the pectorial develop like a female breast. The nipples enlarge becoming sensitive and a fatty lump can appear.

It is primarily caused through steroid use which is controlled with breast cancer drugs in it's early stages and is the reason why nolvadex is used when a user is coming off cycle. However if the gynecomastia is in it's more advanced stages, it then usually cannot be reversed without undergoing surgery. Beyond steroids, it can occur in males with low testosterone (hormonal issues) during teen years and from the early 40's. I wouldn't have thought natural hormonal issues is what caused the problem in Kofi and Jericho though. The Rock did admit using Nandralone during his football days which is what lead to the issue and the operation.

Jesus, its heart shattering to see Bobby Heenan now. Part of me wishes he goes soon so that he isn't suffering anymore.

Who is it next to him in the checkered shirt?

Having met him last year, I don't think he is suffering now. He's survived Throat Cancer and had to have his jaw reconstructed due to the radiation involved destroying the bone. He's been through so much, I think doing these appearances makes him happy - being around the guys he used to manage.

He deserves more good times like this, and I'm happy that he's around the guys who were his friends on the road for years.

Heenan Family reunited (with fan):

BYsfI0PCQAAKTnZ.jpg

Barbarian, Mr Wonderful and Haku, three of the hardest bastard's you're ever likely to meet.

That's Paul Orndorf? Holy fuck. These survivors from the 80's look rough as fuck...except Haku and Barbarian. They look like they could still fuck people up.

That's Paul Orndorf? Holy fuck. These survivors from the 80's look rough as fuck...except Haku and Barbarian. They look like they could still fuck people up.

To be fair, Paul Orndorff is 64, so you would expect age to have caught up with him.

• Paid Members

...plus he's a cancer survivor. I'm often amazed by these 'Christ, he looks rough!' posts when we're talking about blokes in their fifties or sixties that have spent most of their life getting the shit kicked out of them on the road every night and battled illnesses and addictions along the way.

Didn't he get hurt during his run with Hogan that left his left hand side withered or something among those lines? He just looks like any other old bloke to me.

He was fucked before that due to nerve damage, he put off attention due to the money he was making going against the biggest star in the business in a golden era. You have to forward wind to his WCW stuff to really see the results of the atrophy, although present in the WWF, you had to be looking for it to notice it really.

Edited by TheShowOff