The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members

Not random, weird or quirky I'm afraid, but most certainly pictures, and sexy ones at that...

After being given yet another 20kb photo to use on a print ready poster design, I was hunting around for a high res image online last night when I stumbled across this beauty..

https://m.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/46m0om/found_some_interesting_profile_images_from_the/d06engm

Stunning high res, fully cropped PNG images of almost every notable WWE/F wrestler you can think of (except for the one I was looking for typically).  An absolute goldmine if you like getting creative or want gigantic photos of Big Vis on your screen, thought you might enjoy..

Class.... does anyone recognize the book? the back cover looks like it has people meeting face to face. (In regards to Bryan's book).

I know it's not but at first glance I thought it was a "for dummies" book which I found humorous.

It's one of the Crowbar Press/Scott Teal books, but I don't know which  one.

I thought Bret's trousers and vest were attached as one? The fact he's got his thumbs in his trousers here, suggest not. I never have understood pants on top of trousers :-S A few guys did this though if memory serves me right

Jim's hat is amazing!

Edited by Slapnuts

Jim's wearing a shower cap because it's raining giant hearts. He's laughing because they're bouncing right off him while poor Bret's gone and got one tangled in his hair.

At least they were both sensible enough to wear sunglasses. You don't want the sharp end of one of those hearts landing in your eye.

[/sundaymorningrambling]

• Paid Members

I thought Bret's trousers and vest were attached as one?

Nope. In fact, his tights aren't even one piece as such- like many guys that wore tights back in the day he'd wear trunks over the tights. The trunks would have the design on the arse unlike the tights.

Edit: you can see the trunks are separate by his right thigh in the above pic.

Edited by PunkStep

I thought Bret's trousers and vest were attached as one?

you can see the trunks are separate by his right thigh in the above pic.

Yeah, I always knew Bret (and a few others) did this, but i thought the tights and the vest were one piece with trunks then on top. I was wrong probably but despite that, what's the advantage of having trunks on top altogether? I don't understand the reasoning for it. It's always bugged me. If ever I went to a Q&A with Bret, this would be my Q haha

Edited by Slapnuts

• Paid Members

The Survivor Series 93 outfit is what the top half is. Its a Mr Perfect style singlet. Big Kev's were also like that.

mswMu-iwTwZG_vPJ4PM3gPA.jpg

As for the trunks over tights, I remember watching Gladiators once and John Fashanu's singlet split and his cock popped out. Superman knickers are perfect incase you pop out.

I'd assume trunks can be better to get a grip on than a singlet or tights. Moves like a Suplex would be easier to perform if trunks are worn under or over. Wearing them under would make them less visible but then it would be harder for the opponent to see them.

• Paid Members

If memory serves, Bret's outfit was a three piece. A legless singlet, tights, and then trunks. He must have just liked his arse well padded, as a full body singlet with trunks would have been easier and have had the same effect.

Trunks over tights help to stop your tights sagging at the crotch.

It's also been a part of American sports attire from before the 20th century, as evidenced in its influence on superhero costumes.

Edited by Nostalgia Nonce