The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members

JBL unzipped. Meanie obviously had to perform some embarrassing act before the picture was taken.

Meanie's shoot interview is pretty great. Seems like a nice fat lad. Doesn't even seem like a wrestler. More some overweight bloke with asthma who has no business being in a ring. But he's a good guy. Some great stories of him being a pussied whipped bitch when he was seeing Jasmin St Claire and running 3PW.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Yeah, happened at the WWF's "Buried Alive: In Your House" event in October 1996. Winner got the title shot at Shawn Michaels at Survivor Series 1996.

EDIT: AJStyles *just* beat me.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members

I had a weird fascination with Kamala when I was a kid. It seemed like he always promised an appearance but never showed up. There was a few Royal Rumbles I was waiting with baited breath for him. Kamala vs Bam Bam dropping out of WrestleMania IX was a crying shame. I was hungry for blood after the Boss Man good kicking and thought the Ugandan Warrior from Deepest Darkest Africa was the man to deliver Bam Bam Bigelow's tattooed head on a plate to me. Alas it was not the case. Shame really. I'm over it now, though.

• Paid Members
I had a weird fascination with Kamala when I was a kid. It seemed like he always promised an appearance but never showed up. There was a few Royal Rumbles I was waiting with baited breath for him. Kamala vs Bam Bam dropping out of WrestleMania IX was a crying shame. I was hungry for blood after the Boss Man good kicking and thought the Ugandan Warrior from Deepest Darkest Africa was the man to deliver Bam Bam Bigelow's tattooed head on a plate to me. Alas it was not the case. Shame really. I'm over it now, though.

I tried to make his shield and mask out of cardboard for my hasbro figure... They were shite.

Strangely, that particular figures arm snapped off after dropping it down the stairs. No chance of it being one of his feet, they were moulded together

Warlords foot did snap off though after Patrick through it at the dog.

It sounds more and more like a shady early 90's road trip.

Anyway...

Picture7_zpse51fb50a.png

Edited by Kaz Hayashi