The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

I have so much respect for Heenan. Every single report that comes out from fans meeting him, even at his lowest points, say he's still the friendliest and most approachable person in the room. It's really sad seeing him looking like that but to be honest the guy could easily have been dead right now. He's survived so much and has come out of it all seemingly happy with life. You can't argue with that. Is that his wife in the photo?

To be honest, I thought Bobby looked far better than I expected him to at this point.

I'd say it doesn't look like there has been a noticeable decline in his physical apppearance in the last 12/18 months. Which is great, relatively speaking.

In terms of his cancer, is he in remission? Cancer free, now? Or, is he still in the thick of it?

To be honest, I thought Bobby looked far better than I expected him to at this point.

I'd say it doesn't look like there has been a noticeable decline in his physical apppearance in the last 12/18 months. Which is great, relatively speaking.

In terms of his cancer, is he in remission? Cancer free, now? Or, is he still in the thick of it?

He's been cancer free for years I'm sure. All the changes in appearance over the past few years have been down to them trying to reconstruct his jaw and the complications that went with it. Plus he had a fall last year and broke his hip, which I guess is why he has the walker in the photo. But yeah, in terms of overall health I'd say he's doing great considering.

*EDIT*

Just for comparison here's a video of him from February 2012 -

. Edited by CTXRussomark

This was bought for me for my birthday. I remember it well, the goodie bag consisted of a video, action figure and stickers. The meet and greet was with RVD & Booker T. As a bonus I spotted Linda McMahon talking to some suits and got a quick pice with her as well. Twas a fun day. A lot of money though.

yj4g.jpg

wttu.jpg

9sc9.jpg