The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members
Lovers of this thread should check out Droptoehold.com, which is where that Shawn Michaels pic that Ian posted is from. It's full of random, weird and quirky wrestling photos.

It's run by dickheads too, well one of them is a total cock at least.

Oh, absolutely....

tumblr_m9t03rt0ad1qzpwt1.png

tumblr_m9t025ifqr1qzpwt1.png

These guys just look the fucking worst.

Damn, now i know why he got really upset when i posted a pic of his online without giving him credit (the picture wasn't even one that he had scanned himself but one i found elsewhere) when he looks like that. He acted as if i was ruining his life, what a cock.

I am haunted by the ghost of those shitty South Park wrestlers. Mainly because I, aged 11, adored them and tried to print them off to stick on my school jotters. They remind me of some really sub-standard e-feds and by proxy, I'm reminded of shite, interminable roleplays with zero punctuation, colour or images.

I was such a geek.

• Paid Members

Hulk Hogan was supposed to be at Starrcade 1983. Match didn't happen. Changed his mind and went to the WWF.

Greensboro, NC - Greensboro Coliseum (Starrcade '83): Hulk Hogan & "Chief" Wahoo McDaniel vs Dick Slater vs Bob Orton Jr.; Before returning to the WWF Hogan was booked to appear at the first ever Starrcade; intrestingly enough Hogan & McDanial were advertised as "determined to avenge the brutal beating Slater and Orton inflicted on their friend Ric Flair": Hogan and Flair "FRIENDS"? What's up with that?!?!

554459_415882601794258_545831969_n.jpg

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members

From Meltz:

Old wives tale. Fake booking.

Hogan was booked for the New Japan tag team tournamament on that date 6-9 months ahead of time. At the time it was one of their big tours of the year, . New Japan, not AWA, was his priority because they paid him a lot better. AWA knew the dates ahead of time. This had nothing to do with him signing with WWF.

He was announced at one point being at Starrcade. Don't know why. He was never going to be there. as he couldn't be.

The tag tournament was November 18 to December 8 - Inoki & Hogan, the original Dream Team, beat Andre & Swede Hanson in the finals (for some reason most places list it as Stan Hansen which is not correct as Stan jumped to All Japan in late 1981) so Inoki & Hogan had to team up almost every night.

Hulk Hogan was supposed to be at Starrcade 1983. Match didn't happen. Changed his mind and went to the WWF.

Greensboro, NC - Greensboro Coliseum (Starrcade '83): Hulk Hogan & "Chief" Wahoo McDaniel vs Dick Slater vs Bob Orton Jr.; Before returning to the WWF Hogan was booked to appear at the first ever Starrcade; intrestingly enough Hogan & McDanial were advertised as "determined to avenge the brutal beating Slater and Orton inflicted on their friend Ric Flair": Hogan and Flair "FRIENDS"? What's up with that?!?!

Wow, never knew that. You learn something new every day. Wonder how his career would've gone and how wrestling history would be different today if he had stayed.