The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members

I'll do it soon. I think these sort of things generally need more time than they're given otherwise posters end up not posting theirs through lack of time. So I'll get it set up before Crimbly so people have time to do it then and it should hopefully flow nicely into Jan. I prefer to get hyped up for the Rumble along with Xmas and New Year personally and everyone, WWE included are looking ahead and only waiting for Rumble time anyway.

• Paid Members
I think the worst thing (for me) about last years Rumble was the absence of Kane. They broke his streak of 11 (I Think) consecutive Rumbles, and all because they don't want him breaking HBK's record for most eliminations

This doesn't make any sense.

• Paid Members

It still doesn't make sense. Not just for the reason you highlighted, but why does he have to eliminate someone if he's in the Rumble? And was this ever even true in the first place?

• Paid Members
I think the worst thing (for me) about last years Rumble was the absence of Kane. They broke his streak of 11 (I Think) consecutive Rumbles, and all because they don't want him breaking HBK's record for most eliminations

The worst thing for me was that it was shit.

• Paid Members
It still doesn't make sense. Not just for the reason you highlighted, but why does he have to eliminate someone if he's in the Rumble? And was this ever even true in the first place?

Fair point, didn't think of that. And if you mean his not being in the Rumble because they didn't want him breaking Michaels' record, then I have no idea. I can't remember that being reported anywhere (and, of course, why would it have been? It's a non-story).

The worst thing for me was that it was shit.

Yeah, its worst flaw was a massive lack of star power. Kane chasing down a barely-mentioned record would hardly have fixed that.

• Paid Members

If you insist.

Please don't be fooled into thinking Pikachu's main event run ended with Hogan. Here he is working Goldberg.

pika.jpg

Edited by air_raid