Jimmy Saville

jimufctna24

Opinion  

258 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Moderators

Don't know about Paul Gambiccini. I read he was gay and was living with somebody.EDIT: Was right.

In June 2012, he became the civil partner of Christopher Sherwood following a ceremony in Oxfordshire.

Are you saying people who are gay or people living with someone/married can't be a nonce? Not that I'm saying Gambo was, of course. This came out at the start of the month. A good read.
The whole conspiracy thing I've gotten wrapped up in this last week has been incredibly depressing regarding this kind of thing. The conspiracy world is one where everyone bad is Jewish (because everyone Jewish is bad), and every homosexual (or even suspected homosexual) is a paedo. There's never any questioning or discussion about this. To the tinfoilers, gay = paedo. I didn't realise until now, but the entire conspiracy scene runs on an ugly core of antisemitism and homophobia. A ridiculous amount of people on the Icke forums think Hitler had the right idea, and they say it, or have pro-Hitler quotes in their sigs like it ain't no thang.I'm still getting wacky comments about that David Icke/Savile blog over a week later, and it made me wonder how Duane was taking it all. The answer? Exactly like you'd suspect.Scroll down

Plz watch & share: Savile & the Mindbending Changeagents of Westminster

MINDBENDING CHANGEAGENTS

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fucking hell, his Twitter feed reads like the lyrics to a Muse album. Changeagents indeed.Will you be writing about your experience of these fucknuggets and how your views on them have changed, Woy? I bet it would make for a brilliant read.

• Moderators

Fucking hell, his Twitter feed reads like the lyrics to a Muse album. Changeagents indeed.Will you be writing about your experience of these fucknuggets and how your views on them have changed, Woy? I bet it would make for a brilliant read.

Yeah, I'll put up a thing at some point, especially about the whole antisemitism/homophobia aspect, but last week's utterly exhausting interaction with these giant pricks burnt me out on it for a little bit. It became harder to point and laugh after the thousandth person blaming it all on those ruddy evil kikes.As a random, ridiculous, example, there was a story going round from one of these 911truthseekersofwigan.2ya.com style blogs about a guy who'd been raped by Savile backstage at Jim'll Fix It as a boy. At first, it reads like all the horrible reports in the press, and I don't want to be one of these doubting victim-blamers, so even the part about a cigar going up a bum and "I'll smoke that on the way home..." slides. But then (to paraphrase), "As Jimmy pulled down my pants and buggered me, his big, silver Star of David necklace kept banging into my back." Oh, fuck off.

Duane Farr ‏@GrooveeOneWhat about that, had tweets favourited by EDL and George Gallowway. Not everyone can boast that ;) #Mywingsarebalanced

Fucking hell, he's got a kid. Poor fucker's got no chance.Edit: Also, that Jive band he retweets are scientologists, they hand out promotional guff at their gigs. is he into that?

Yeah, he was/is a Scientologist. Shocker. IIRC, he signed up to make the headaches that stop him working go away.

• Paid Members

Don't know about Paul Gambiccini. I read he was gay and was living with somebody.EDIT: Was right.

In June 2012, he became the civil partner of Christopher Sherwood following a ceremony in Oxfordshire.

Are you saying people who are gay or people living with someone/married can't be a nonce?
I'm not saying that at all, brah.I'll be amazed if there aren't any big name suicides from this. Logical next step in this very bizarre story. I'll imagine it'll be DLT hanging from his bathroom ceiling.

• Moderators

But then (to paraphrase), "As Jimmy pulled down my pants and buggered me, his big, silver Star of David necklace kept banging into my back." Oh, fuck off.

Surely that's just some brilliant parody work going on there?
Nope, it was supposedly a real account of another report of abuse. It was really long, and believable on most levels, but that line stuck out to a weird, non anti-Semite like me. Almost all of this stuff seems like it's a parody, then you realise, say, the person posting it has 30,000 posts to their name, or the blog it's on goes back ten years and has thousands of articles and millions of hits. There's zero self-awareness in the conspiracy scene.

Careful, woyzeck. That one commenter on your blog started out thoroughly mocking conspiracy nuts before becoming one. Although his mental illness obviously helped with that change in attitudes. Of course, he's lying anyway, like when Christians pretend they used to be atheists to refute claims they've just blindly and thoughtlessly stuck to the religion their parents gave them.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/jimmy...ls-8222948.html

Jimmy Savile: BBC DJ claims he was a 'necrophiliac' who had sex with 'under-age subnormals'

23 October 2012

A former BBC colleague of Jimmy Savile accused him of being a necrophiliac whose usual sexual partners were 'under-aged subnormals'.

The astonishing allegations were made on Radio 5 Live by Paul Gambaccini, who started working as a DJ on Radio 1 in 1973.

He said he was made aware of the necrophilia claims in the Eighties.

His comments stunned presenter Nicky Campbell who tried to stop the conversation by saying the allegations were not in the public domain.

Gambaccini continued, saying the BBC was not the only organisation at fault for failing to expose Savile.

He said the press was equally to blame and claimed a reporter was heard talking at a wedding 10 years ago about Savile being a necrophiliac.

He said: "The expression I came to associate with Savile's sexual partners was either one used by production assistants or one I made up to summarise their reports ... 'under-age subnormals'.

"He targeted the institutionalised, the hospitalised - and this was known. Why did Jimmy go to hospitals? That's where the patients were."

But he said these things were taking place at a time when staff failed to get to grips with the concept of paedophilia.

"It was considered so far beyond the pale that people didn't believe it happened," he said during the 5 Live Breakfast Show.

And he said the problems with failing to call Savile to account went well beyond the BBC.

He questioned why newspapers had not acted when he said a tabloid reporter had boasted that his colleagues were aware of a story linking Savile to "necrophilia".

Campbell pointed out: "That particularly lurid accusation that you have just brought to people's attention is one that has not been in the public domain."

Gambaccini agreed and asked "why not?". And he asked: "Who vetted the knighthood? Coco the clown?"

He said the entire society was taken in by Savile - "including the Prime Minister who invited him to Chequers; including the royal family, photographed with him, he got a knighthood in this country, he got a papal knighthood.

"This is not just the BBC this is history, this is a man who conned an entire society," Gambaccini added.

Jimmy Saville has jumped the shark. And probably tried to shag it.

Jimmy Saville was a nonce.

Jimmy Saville worked at the BBC.

Therefore EVERYONE who worked at the BBC is a nonce.

The BBC is paid for by licence fees.

Therefore ANYONE who pays a licence fee is a nonce.

I think I shall call this Saville's Law.

• Paid Members

Dynamite Duane was of this belief of 'nonce by association' as well, endorsing as he did some campaign relating to the Hollie Greig thing where letters were sent out to MPs saying that if they didn't support the campaign that they were paedophiles.

Archived