Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Morrison is a pretty successful guy, seems to do well for himself outside of the wrestling world and is a big enough star to pick and choose his independent dates so he doesn't need the work. He's got the Lucha Underground gig, which suits him to a T, and he has openly stated in interviews that he left WWE on good terms and can see himself working there again in the future.

I want to say it was a six man tag cage match were you could only pin a guy if they were bleeding...or some nonsense along those lines at least

Sounds familiar. I'm sure they did a 'Last Blood' match too. May have been the same thing, cant remember how that worked.

TNA really was great pre-2010, promise :unsure:

Is it wrong that my favourite period in TNA is the Hogoff era ? What was that 2010 - 2013ish ? Loads of good stuff happened around then though it seemed to drop off a cliff big time after Bully Ray turned heel and joined the Aces & Eights.

The first year of the Hogan/Bisch era was like a kind of crap WCW fever dream revival which seemed to suit me fine. Impact on a Sunday night was the easiest wrestling watch I had that week.

Impact in 2012 and early 2013 was the best wrestling show on TV I reckon.  The summer of 2012 with the likes of Roode, Aries and Bully Ray in the main event scene was really really good.  Just smooth, basic storytelling and barely any stupidity.  Quite the opposite of TNA, in fact.