Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

They want to use the indies as a scouting ground, and as a place to send development talent for seasoning, but don't want any future stars appearing on national cable TV or on merchandise. Evolve is only on iPPV and DVDs, and will agree to the no merch bit. Will ROH be affected by talent bypassing it in the hope of getting into WWE one day? Maybe. But there'll be a lot of good talent who will never see that as an achievable aim, or are bloody-minded enough to think it won't matter, that they'll be fine.

The good thing for WWE regarding Evolve is, Gabe Sapolsky is such a shit promoter no-one goes to their shows but they still book good talent who put on very good matches. They always have talented new guys like Biff Busick, Drew Gulak, Timothy Thatcher on their shows but they hold the shows in such dumps. I saw one event in this black bar, the hard camera was attached to the wall and pointing down so the view was terrible. The wrestlers came out through this metal arch with a black sheet attached, no lights, no pyro, no dramatics. And the ring girl and announcer were sitting on this manky settee that looked like it had come from the tip. Its like Sapolsky doesn't want you to watch, if you type Evolve into Google, nothing comes up about them, their website is integrated into Dragon Gate USA's website and has their URL.

• Paid Members

If anything was going to get Comic Sans back into vogue, it's the Doge meme. And, in fairness, it was quite successful at that.

Anyway, I had a random thought that limiting Finn Balor's use of body paint may be foreshadowing Jeff Hardy's return. However, if I'm right I think they're shooting themselves in the foot there because Balor's merch has been fantastic so far.

• Moderators

FUCK OFF BOYDY! WHY KEEP COMING BACK?

MOD CHALLENGE: You can stay, if you write a 500 word essay outlining why you should be allowed to post here. We're looking for convincing argument, grammar, spelling, humour and not going "lol". You have until 5PM FRIDAY to post it. If it's good enough you can stay.

• Moderators

Anyone else can enter the challenge writing an essay outlining why Boydy SHOULDN'T be allowed back. There'll be some kind of prize for the best ones. Probably a user title, or a user title for someone else.

How about fuck off Butch, you ban me for no reason every time, it is a clique place in here, you are always up Keith Houchen's ass, I have knobheads sending me the same comments, yet you can't ban me permantly cos I just make a new profile up, you just inconvinence me for 5 mins, why bother banning me, if I was a bully or nasty then fair enough but I only say shit when others piss me off, too many keyboard warriors in here who think it is ok to make fun of others cos of their past, lack of grammar skills etc.

You will probably justify yourself as you always do, at least your reasons are better then Keith's who is probably the biggest twat in here, that is saying a lot, anyway ban me if you want, waste of time but I don't run this forum, have your little power trip, cya.

How about fuck off Butch, you ban me for no reason every time, it is a clique place in here, you are always up Keith Houchen's ass, I have knobheads sending me the same comments, yet you can't ban me permantly cos I just make a new profile up, you just inconvinence me for 5 mins, why bother banning me, if I was a bully or nasty then fair enough but I only say shit when others piss me off, too many keyboard warriors in here who think it is ok to make fun of others cos of their past, lack of grammar skills etc.

hqdefault.jpg

It's just another form of racism.