Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

New day are great. When they debuted I dreaded them coming on but know they are absolutely fantastic. Honestly the most entertaining thing on the show. Kofi is not only passable now but thoroughly entertaining.

• Paid Members

Kofi is not only passable now but thoroughly entertaining.

I agree with this, and that's saying something. One or two of the regulars know how much I used to hate Kofi.

• Paid Members

Just watching Swerved and The Boogeyman seems like a smashing chap. A really humble bloke. Wasn't really watching when he was on TV a few years back, but his little segment here made me a fan.

Big Show on the other hand though...

• Moderators

He ate worms and smashed clocks. What's not to like?

I found him genuinely hilarious.

As I did hornswoggle/little bastard in his early days when he was with Finlay.

I like stupid shit in wrestling, I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

• Paid Members

That's fair. I like stupid shit in wrestling too, but I start to lose interest when a grown man pretends to be a boogeyman and midgets start running through imaginary holes in walls.

I like stupid shit in wrestling but I still can't believe WWE had HHH and HBK go under the ring into a midget world, Boogeyman was Lou Thesz compared to that.

The Boogeyman is only enjoyable if you're under 10, surely?  I genuinely don't understand how an adult could find him entertaining.  Same with the likes of Hornswoggle.

Vince fucking loved it. I think Nova says something in his shoot about how Vince would go insane backstage randomly shouting ''I'M COMING TO GET YA!'' at everyone and everything when old Boogey was on.

Very Vinnie Mac.

Edited by Flangedango