Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

If you can't appreciate Roman Reigns' beauty, you're not welcome here.

Sorry d-d-d-dAz but I don't, I seem to appreciate the Divas more. I can't help it, I just find women attractive.

They last about 2 minutes and fuck up the finish. You've got your priorities wrong.

• Paid Members

Sorry if this upsets closet boy but how fucking distracting is Kane's outtie belly button. I just noticed it today and it's the only thing I could look at the entire time he was onscreen and shirtless.

I think Kane's physique is underrated,the belly button is a bit weird though. I can't believe it's taken you this long to notice it.

I'm like that about Daniel Bryan's weird triangular Jack o' lantern nostrils, I can't stop looking at them.

Sorry if this upsets closet boy but how fucking distracting is Kane's outtie belly button. I just noticed it today and it's the only thing I could look at the entire time he was onscreen and shirtless.

Alicia Fox has an outtie as well.

Cool starry bra.

It's ok Danger because I'm sure I must've upset you when I mentioned Trish's tits the other week. It's kinda even things up.

Just read the 20 most offensive angles in WWE history on The Sportster (it was a link at the bottom of a Football365 article) and Katie Vick was number one, as pathetic as the funeral home skit is, it still makes me piss myself how funny it is when Triple H walks in wearing Kane's mask and says "Hello, it's me, Kane"

The way he says it is funny as fuck, rest of the skit, and the entire storyline thinking about it, was still absolute dross mind

The desperate last dregs of the attitude era might make for a good thread. There were loads of shite ideas they had in 2002-2008 to try and get attention that never worked. 2002 was probably the worst for it, with the lesbians and gay weddings and Katie Vick.