Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

A combo of TNA wanting him to be a "storyteller" instead of an analyst and the fact he stopped caring in about 2006 killed him off. If you watch those old TNA PPVs he's actually pretty great. Its night and day now. Its almost like he's laughing at the product he's watching. Sometimes he just reacts to big angles as if he's saying "oh well".

• Paid Members

Do you remember when Brock said this in an interview years ago?

Ā 

Ā 

he turned to a nearby reporter and explained, "I don't like gays. Write that down in your little notebook. I don't like gays."

Ā 

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1830855

Ā 

Pretty unacceptable thing to say at the time and more shocking by today's standards.

Do you remember when Brock said this in an interview years ago?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

he turned to a nearby reporter and explained, "I don't like gays. Write that down in your little notebook. I don't like gays."

Ā 

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1830855

Ā 

Pretty unacceptable thing to say at the time and more shocking by today's standards.

Ā 

It's horrible, but not shocking or unacceptable. He's not going round punching gay heads in or proposing putting them all on an island with no condoms and letting them kill themselves off, is he? He's just saying he doesn't like them. He's a bloke who has made millions doing homoerotic nonsense and he's a half-retarded lunatic mutant from a farm, he probably thinks he lives so close to the cusp of it that if he stopped hating them he'd turn into one.

Ā 

this+is+why+i+don+t+watch+UFC.+search+yo

Edited by King Pitcos

He's a nutter, he doesn't care about any of that. He hates society, but instead of just saying he hates society like I do on the Internet, he lives it. Doesn't have much to do with people outside of work. According to Heyman, Lesnar's only housephone is in a shed a mile from his house or something. I bet his kids are really fucked up.

Edited by King Pitcos

• Paid Members

He's a nutter, he doesn't care about any of that. He hates society, but instead of just saying he hates society like I do on the Internet, he lives it. Doesn't have much to do with people outside of work. According to Heyman, Lesnar's only housephone is in a shed a mile from his house or something. I bet his kids are really fucked up.

Ā 

All true but it's still mad that a guy who is supposed to represent companies like WWE, NFL and UFC would be so tactless.