Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
Vince is a broken man.

iWuXxpLjnKppS.gif

Dropping the PG rating would cheer him up, because to punish Linda for dying on her arse, he can lob it into the Divas on TV again.

I originally posted the video of it in the US Election thread but I suspect most people wouldn't be dipping into that on the look-out for footage of the McMahons. Here's the video of poor Vince, who looks as though he could do with a big hug. JR must be shaking like a shitting dog at the minute.

Poor Vince, now he should stop haemorrhaging his fortune.

Random thought...I remember back in 2009 when The Undertaker was feuding for the title against Punk and was appearing on shows for about 5 minutes to spookily attract the belt to him away from Punk with the lights off and driving Teddy away in his hearse and thinking it was complete shit. Now I'd love Undertaker to be back more often in any capacity. Sigh.

Edited by thesimonbegz

• Paid Members

I was watching a Raw from 1998 last night, it was Regal's first match as "the real man's man" on Raw and it was against Goldust.

Fucking hell Regal was a wreck back then. I'm guessing this was the height of his pill-popping stage, the guy could barely get out a sentance on the microphone and was wrestling like the greenest rookie in the business. His strikes were so weak it made Tiger Ali Singh's punches look like Mike Tyson's. It's very odd to see Goldust (who is criminally underrated as an in-ring performer) bump like a madman to all this fucking awful offense. I'm glad Regal sorted himself out because this was nearly unwatchable.

I was watching a Raw from 1998 last night, it was Regal's first match as "the real man's man" on Raw and it was against Goldust.

Fucking hell Regal was a wreck back then. I'm guessing this was the height of his pill-popping stage, the guy could barely get out a sentance on the microphone and was wrestling like the greenest rookie in the business. His strikes were so weak it made Tiger Ali Singh's punches look like Mike Tyson's. It's very odd to see Goldust (who is criminally underrated as an in-ring performer) bump like a madman to all this fucking awful offense. I'm glad Regal sorted himself out because this was nearly unwatchable.

Yeah it's a horror isn't it, its one of the most pissed up in-ring performances I can think of. The slurred promo didn't help either. No idea how he got the nod to go out there in that nick.

Whats the chances of Carlos Cabrera maiking it into the HOF any time soon? Seems to have been there forever, well since 1993 to be exact, the same length of time as JR. He does all the play by play in Spanish, for every show WWE have going.

Is he a big enough name? I think he deserves it.

Edited by PSF

Don't think so, think it's always been Willy Urbina and Hector Guerrero on Spanish commentary, could be wrong though. Talking of them two, great segment with the pair of them with Daniels and Kaz this past week on Impact for those who haven't seen it yet.

Edited by thesimonbegz

• Awards Moderator

After many (many, many, many) failed attempts, I finally managed to complete Sporcle's 'every Royal Rumble entrant ever' quiz with 7:06 left on the clock. It has been very quiet at work today. It's made me want to watch a Royal Rumble Match now. I don't think I've ever seen 2001's.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members

138 for me first try. Amazing how my brain goes to shit on these. I manage to get

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Mo, Charlie Haas and Dan Severn

[close spoiler]

");document.close(); yet forget

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Ric Flair

[close spoiler]

");document.close();.