Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Wasn't broadcasting Riley's background before WWE? Insofar as that's what he did his degree in at BC? His dad used to broadcast for ESPN too, I've read.

IMO, he's far better behind the desk than he ever was in the ring, and as Ian rightly says, it's probably considerably increased his employment tenure, particularly with the advent of the Network. If he catches on properly as an announcer, he might end up the new Lawler, calling WM45 in 15 years' time. He surely wouldn't be around for that as a wrestler.

• Paid Members
I really enjoy Riley on those Raw pre-shows and the WrestleMania Today shows, could become a very good colour commentator down the line.

Yeah Riley is excellent, a lot of personality. He'll definitely go places, and it's kind of been a blessing in disguise because I doubt he'd be any higher than Damien Sandow level on the roster if he was still active.

• Paid Members

Did Sandow piss someone off? They've stripped away everything interesting about him to the stage where he's now black trunks guy who comes out in his own t-shirt, rarely gets his entrance shown and isn't allowed near a microphone.

• Paid Members

Justin Roberts is really shit.

Like so shit picking anybody else in the world would be a improvement. Is the "UFC Buffer" under contract with the UFC? He would be perfect for a Wrestlemania only deal.

• Paid Members

Like so shit picking anybody else in the world would be a improvement. Is the "UFC Buffer" under contract with the UFC? He would be perfect for a Wrestlemania only deal.

At least he doesn't have to introduce Edge anymore, the way his voice cracked and went up when he said "superstar" was the worst. "The Rated R S-hooouup-erstar"

• Paid Members

Still think that the Fink should do main events! he makes it sound so easy he works for the WWE yet they use Justin Roberts! it makes no sense to me

• Paid Members

So I finally got round to watching Spring Breakers, and who should turn up in the first 5 minutes as a southern preacher? Good old Double J himself! I don't remember this being mentioned when it came out, but I could be wrong. Jarrett was quite good in that role as it goes, unsurprisingly.

Did Sandow piss someone off? They've stripped away everything interesting about him to the stage where he's now black trunks guy who comes out in his own t-shirt, rarely gets his entrance shown and isn't allowed near a microphone.

He must have upset someone because I don't see any other reason for the way he has fallen.

• Paid Members

Still think that the Fink should do main events! he makes it sound so easy he works for the WWE yet they use Justin Roberts! it makes no sense to me

Fink announcing the HOF inductees each year always makes me wonder why he's not used more, the main events should always be his!