Jump to content

Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*


Recommended Posts

Posted

I imagined he'd have carried on shaving for a week or two to sell it. Would have made the grudge match the following week look a bit shit if it was already half grown back

Posted
Wade Barratt is really struggling to grow that beard back isn't he?

The first time he grew it, he was off TV, so he could let it grow out a bit before un-gingering it from a bottle. Hasn't got that option now and he's probably unsure of how to play it.

  • Paid Members
Posted
Wade Barratt is really struggling to grow that beard back isn't he?

The first time he grew it, he was off TV, so he could let it grow out a bit before un-gingering it from a bottle. Hasn't got that option now and he's probably unsure of how to play it.

They should get him down the new developmental building until that shit grows back.

Posted

I watched Hogan's WCW heel turn for the 100th time just now, and it reminded me about Heenan's "But whose side is he on!?" comment about 30 seconds before Hulk did the deed. I assume WCW didnt feed him the line, so should Heenan have said this just before Hulk did it? I guess its something Heenan would have said even if Hogan didnt turn, but every time I hear it now I think it wasnt a good idea.

Posted
I watched Hogan's WCW heel turn for the 100th time just now, and it reminded me about Heenan's "But whose side is he on!?" comment about 30 seconds before Hulk did the deed. I assume WCW didnt feed him the line, so should Heenan have said this just before Hulk did it? I guess its something Heenan would have said even if Hogan didnt turn, but every time I hear it now I think it wasnt a good idea.

 

The line is edited out of every video package. So when I eventually watched the match in its entirety, hearing it is horrific for how spoilery it is.

Posted

Doesn't bother me in the slightest, Heenan's character always thought the worst of Hogan's. If anything, to not bring up the possibility would have telegraphed that something was up.

  • Paid Members
Posted
Doesn't bother me in the slightest, Heenan's character always thought the worst of Hogan's. If anything, to not bring up the possibility would have telegraphed that something was up.

 

This. Never seen the problem with it either. Dusty Rhodes' shock at Heenan's question puts it over more if anything.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

It had little to do with telegraphing the outcome. They were angry that Heenan was trying to get himself over by doing the whole "I told you so" bit.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay
Posted
Did Sunny go through with those pics in bed with fans? Have any surfaced online yet?

I believe the hotel where the convention is happening forced them to cancel it, as they saw it as being not too far off prostitution.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...