Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

Does the Hardy hype at the moment put them more on WWE's radar? Regardless of the baggage that comes with them (Jeff).

I doubt it does in any serious way. What they did wouldn't translate to WWE. The main driving factor between them ever coming back is the opportunity to shift a load of merch, which hasn't been enough to bring them back yet

• Paid Members

Back in the day, especial 92 to mid 2000, the wresters ruled the roost. They could play the game for what they wanted if they were good enough, had a name worth selling and the balls to play the game.

Edit:

That story of big kev and Hall getting a pay rise because of a rumour in the observer newsletter about kane and bognor say's it all

Yep. Now they're all just happy to be there, playing Xbox and not politicking at all. Boring.

• Paid Members

Does the Hardy hype at the moment put them more on WWE's radar? Regardless of the baggage that comes with them (Jeff).

I doubt it does in any serious way. What they did wouldn't translate to WWE. The main driving factor between them ever coming back is the opportunity to shift a load of merch, which hasn't been enough to bring them back yet

Matt? No. Underneath the wacky character TNA let him indulge, he's still fat and shit. But they'd take Jeff back anytime he showed interest.

From the FAQ thread regarding RAW spoilers 

Raw & Smackdown

Raw or Smackdown spoilers can be posted after the evening show (i.e 9/10pm) has aired. It should be noted that with Raw now being broadcast live in the early hours of Tuesday morning, threads relating to the show should still be marked as SPOILERS until the evening show has aired. This is to give people who are unable to stay up for the live show a chance to see it without having the show spoiled.

Don't see that Clint's post did anything wrong.

From the FAQ thread regarding RAW spoilers 

Raw & Smackdown

Raw or Smackdown spoilers can be posted after the evening show (i.e 9/10pm) has aired. It should be noted that with Raw now being broadcast live in the early hours of Tuesday morning, threads relating to the show should still be marked as SPOILERS until the evening show has aired. This is to give people who are unable to stay up for the live show a chance to see it without having the show spoiled.

Don't see that Clint's post did anything wrong.

Yeh it did.  By what you've quoted from the rules it did.  He posted about what had happened on Raw before the "evening show" had been broadcast.

You know what fuck it, I like Steve McMichael on commentary on Nitro.

Sure he was pretty clueless but his enthusiasm was infectious and came across as genuine.

He wasn't so enthusiastic when I saw #pokemongo trending and decided to give it a try, let me tell you.

• Paid Members

You know what fuck it, I like Steve McMichael on commentary on Nitro.

Sure he was pretty clueless but his enthusiasm was infectious and came across as genuine.

He wasn't so enthusiastic when I saw #pokemongo trending and decided to give it a try, let me tell you.

Excellent work.