Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

CjGYdINWsAA4X5v.jpg

Ryback tweeted this, almost surely taking the piss. Then Dixie fav'd the tweet. Deary me..

I'd love to see Ryback be the big heel in ROH, like Matt Hardy did. Watched Summerslam 2013 last night and heel Ryback bullied this catering guy in a segment, he looked like the most cold, intimidating, heartless bastard. Was doing good stuff in his recent heel run too, in the minuscule spotlight he's had.

Cody Rhodes... this must be a bit of a first, someone who leaves WWE on their own terms and immediately announces their enthusiasm to be involved in the indy scene. it's like what CM Punk always used to pretend he'd do

Looks like he's out to revitalize himself as a performer when I assumed he'd step into another line of work when he left, like Barrett did. good luck to Cody, as with Sandow, there's a very useful midcard name with some longevity behind it if he was given anything. I'd be pleased to see either of them back in the coming years.

Would have been exciting five years ago, but now most the top Indy guys are in WWE. While everyone on the list is good, it's hardly like if Punk walked out and posted a list with AJ Styles and Samoa Joe at the top.

Cody Rhodes... this must be a bit of a first, someone who leaves WWE on their own terms and immediately announces their enthusiasm to be involved in the indy scene. it's like what CM Punk always used to pretend he'd do

Looks like he's out to revitalize himself as a performer when I assumed he'd step into another line of work when he left, like Barrett did. good luck to Cody, as with Sandow, there's a very useful midcard name with some longevity behind it if he was given anything. I'd be pleased to see either of them back in the coming years.

Would have been exciting five years ago, but now most the top Indy guys are in WWE. While everyone on the list is good, it's hardly like if Punk walked out and posted a list with AJ Styles and Samoa Joe at the top.

sure, which makes it more of a bold move on Cody's part