Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Anybody know if Heyman's marketing company is still involved with these? He mentions in his documentary they did the quality Warrior one a few years back.

These 2K15 ads are tremendous. The Sting one last year made me throb like the old Men & Motors days.

Edited by ColinBollocks

• Paid Members

Some BritWres talent needs to portray the role of a destitute ex-city high roller that lost everything in the market collapse and now has to wrestle for food, with the nickname "Mr NO Money In The Bank".

I'm sorry, it's been a long day.

Some BritWres talent needs to portray the role of a destitute ex-city high roller that lost everything in the market collapse and now has to wrestle for food, with the nickname "Mr NO Money In The Bank".

Call himself Meryl Lynch, submission move the HSBC (Hurting Stretching Boston Crab) and have a crew called the Hedge Fund. Writes itself.

• Paid Members

Writes itself.
Cheques