Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

Vaguely related, but when I started rewatching wrestling after a bit of a break and heard Mick Foley make his weird "AHHHHTEH AHHHHHTATH WATTTEHH" noises during matches in about 1996 it sounded like he was going "TOOOOOONY! TOOOOOOOOOOOOONY!" to my young ears and since I had no idea what was going on, I concocted the theory that 'Tony' was some sort of spirit guide that he sought power from ala Undertaker's urn and that Tony was eventually going to come back and replace Paul Bearer as his manager

Vaguely related, but when I started rewatching wrestling after a bit of a break and heard Mick Foley make his weird "AHHHHTEH AHHHHHTATH WATTTEHH" noises during matches in about 1996 it sounded like he was going "TOOOOOONY! TOOOOOOOOOOOOONY!" to my young ears and since I had no idea what was going on, I concocted the theory that 'Tony' was some sort of spirit guide that he sought power from ala Undertaker's urn and that Tony was eventually going to come back and replace Paul Bearer as his manager

Haha that's ace. Me and my mates have always thought he was saying "Atchay!" Either way it's really weird.

One of my mates who played the old Smackdown games but didn't watch the TV shows was adamant that Undertaker's manager was "Paul Beaver".

Similar thing happened to me too, a mate of mine was convinced he was called "Polar Bear" which still cracks me up to this day.

Off topic but had to mention on your avatar. I'm a huge Elliott Smith fan!

• Paid Members

When we were 15 I referred to the Godwinns' manager as "Uncle Clitoris" with such frequency that my BFFF thought that was actually the bloke's name, and not knowing what a clitoris was, pointed out "Uncle Clitoris" to his little brother, in front of their dad. Yeah, I got in trouble over that one.

Since i found out Reigns wears contact lenses his eyes dont look right.

I think he used to have a blue colour lens but from watching the Raw hour show just now his eyes seem to be a sort a flem colour lens and his eyes, like i said, look weird.

Edited by Fanny Pack

It's no different than discussing a wrestlers ring jacket, or boots or whatever.

A wrestlers overall look is a major part of their character, and it makes sense that it'd be discussed.

Funny contacts are shit.