Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

172!

Torrie Wilson, Rhyno, Spanky, Matt Morgan, Nathan Jones, Rene Dupree, Carlito, Jesus (presumably not Christ), Chris Masters, Sabu, MVP, Finlay, Mike Knox, Wade Barrett, Heath Slater, Justin Gabriel, David Otunga, Michael Tarver, John Morrison, Johnny Ace

Who the hell are some of those???

to be honest a lot of those are easy to forget like

Morgan, Jones, Dupree, Jesus, Masters, Sabu, MVP, Knox, Gabriel, Otunga, Tarver, Morrison, Albert, Foley, Kidman, Luther Reigns and a few more all because they weren't matches that anyone really cared about compared to matches against the likes of Edge, Orton, Triple H, Taker, Kane, etc.

• Paid Members

Done the Hogan one in as long as it took to type. These are quite fun.

http://www.sporcle.com/games/BrianZane/hogan_ppv

I did that one today. Only missed a couple from the first Survivor Series match and his tag match with

Hassan and Daivari

that I have absolutely no memory of.

The Rock and Austin ones I did well on. Always Survivor Series that screws me over though.

Got all the Rock's with more than 7 minutes to spare. Proud and ashamed in equal measure.

Could only manage 92 WCW/NWA Tag Team Champions, out of 109

Missed the following:

Von Raschke, Mulligan, Orton, Condrey, Bravo, Kernoodle, Rection, Briscos, Snuka, Konnan, Kruschev, Fernandez, Mr. Wrestling, Riggs, Hansen and Williams

Edited by AshC

• Paid Members

This weeks Vintage is a Bruno Sammartino special. There's a cool Piper's Pit segment in MSG that Piper draws great heat from. It suffers a tiny bit from the chair shots being cut out with the pause button in WWE fashion. I'd prefer the old WCW on Channel 5 approach. They beep out a word from Piper that I assume is some slur at the Italian Sammartino. Anyone know what it was?

They then show some bits of a match between Bruno and Piper where Piper is bleeding. It turns black and white when Piper's head is in full view but you can see the blood loads of other times. Random. For those who claim everyone looks the same these days, Piper is wearing blue trunks and Bruno is wearing Blue trunks. Then Orton does a run in. Wearing blue trunks.

• Paid Members

fuck u cena fuck u cocksucker alwas sucking vinces dick to stay in the mainevent now hes leaching off of dean ambros 's popularity fucking disgusting

Actual youtube comment. I can't tell the trolls from the genuine idiots anymore.

You need to stop reading YouTube comments.