Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

Not sure if anyone cares to have a look through this but I found it interesting, I didn't know a lot of them....

-massive list-

why has it got that my post was edited and it says ignore?

Edited by Chest Rockwell
unecessary quoting

• Paid Members
Not sure if anyone cares to have a look through this but I found it interesting, I didn't know a lot of them....

-massive list-

why has it got that my post was edited and it says ignore?

Instructional edit - everyone should ignore your posts.

Am I the only one that enjoyed the whole Mr America deal? I remember it very fondly, and was sad when Hogan flounced off and it ended abruptly.

• Paid Members

I hated it. Because it's so blatantly obvious who the masked guy is, it's an angle that only works if you really enjoy seeing the bad guy get his comeuppance. By that point in time, I was sick to death of the Vince vs. babyface programme so it did nothing for me at all.

It's a pity the pay-off wasn't more memorable though.

• Paid Members
I could never tire of Vince on tv. I'd rather see him have one more match than Austin.

Plus the last match he had (I think?) was that brilliant street fight with CM Punk on Raw.

I loved Mr. America. I thought it was hilarious and Hogan played it beautifully. It was great to see Hogan doing some comedy stuff around that time, he probably never really did enough of it for my liking.

Edited by Devon Malcolm