Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

The Garms on Bundy are magnificent. He looks like a fat bald Dracula in shades. Forget about Langston and his 5 count, that midget couldnt lace Bundys shoes. This is the Master of the 5 count.

The Collosle Jossle has to be the best name for a match between 2 wrestlers - Bunday V Andre around 85/6 - Now they can get away without wearing knee pads, not Cody Rhodes, although i did like him as a baddy in that charachter. Him and Sandow were excellent.

Was guttted this year that Wrestlemania had no back stage skits, other than the taker match thats what i really bought it for, other than the taker punk match.

I think a really great skit would be Regal strolling around backstage at MSG (next time the wwe are there) and bumping into some wrestlecrap gimmicks from the past, like Tekno Team 2000, TL Hopper, Well Dunn. Everytime he meets one hes getting more and more pissed off. His actions move from verbal put downs to physical beatings. When he finally kicks the shit of The Goon, he strolls off shaking his head, cupping his wrist, saying to himself "thank god i got rid of them toerags" in his next skit he is strolling to his office for a cup of tea, all relaxed and chilled that he doesnt have to suffer with that shit anymore. Then when he gets to his office, Mantaur is sitting in his chair with that headwear on. Regals face would be priceless.

no one has greater fueds with their survivor series team than Macho Man in 87, on his team were, Duggan, Steamboat, Jake and Beefcake.

Regal saying on NXT the other week, that if you put Heyman and Langstons haircuts together that you have one complete head of hair was one of the funniest things a commentator has ever said.

Pork Chop Cash is one of the greatest wrestling names ever. Also i watched an interview the other day from the 80s where Flair called PS Hayes the Spandex Cowboy - great name.

There needs to be a masked jobber called the executioner or dr x for tradition. Brady Boone was king of the jobbers, he always used to get his shit in.

Edited by Mr Lawrence

The Garms on Bundy are magnificent. He looks like a fat bald Dracula in shades. Forget about Langston and his 5 count, that midget couldnt lace Bundys shoes. This is the Master of the 5 count.

The Collosle Jossle has to be the best name for a match between 2 wrestlers - Bunday V Andre around 85/6 - Now they can get away without wearing knee pads, not Cody Rhodes, although i did like him as a baddy in that charachter. Him and Sandow were excellent.

Was guttted this year that Wrestlemania had no back stage skits, other than the taker match thats what i really bought it for, other than the taker punk match.

I think a really great skit would be Regal strolling around backstage at MSG (next time the wwe are there) and bumping into some wrestlecrap gimmicks from the past, like Tekno Team 2000, TL Hopper, Well Dunn. Everytime he meets one hes getting more and more pissed off. His actions move from verbal put downs to physical beatings. When he finally kicks the shit of The Goon, he strolls off shaking his head, cupping his wrist, saying to himself "thank god i got rid of them toerags" in his next skit he is strolling to his office for a cup of tea, all relaxed and chilled that he doesnt have to suffer with that shit anymore. Then when he gets to his office, Mantaur is sitting in his chair with that headwear on. Regals face would be priceless.

no one has greater fueds with their survivor series team than Macho Man in 87, on his team were, Duggan, Steamboat, Jake and Beefcake.

Regal saying on NXT the other week, that if you put Heyman and Langstons haircuts together that you have one complete head of hair was one of the funniest things a commentator has ever said.

Pork Chop Cash is one of the greatest wrestling names ever. Also i watched an interview the other day from the 80s where Flair called PS Hayes the Spandex Cowboy - great name.

There needs to be a masked jobber called the executioner or dr x for tradition. Brady Boone was king of the jobbers, he always used to get his shit in.

My head now hurts

I met Sabu yesterday at Cardiff Comic Con. There was no queue at all towards the end of the day so i decided to get his autograph.

He was really quiet, to the point that i was leaning in to hear what he said and i still struggled to hear him. He also came across very humble and polite. I had no idea what to expect because i hadn't seen a shoot interview of his or anything outside of character based stuff.

Stream of words

What are you smoking? And you really should stop. This makes less sense than TNA's booking decisions.

Big Fanny, why do you quote things what are not there?

what bit can you not understand?

I will bite. Why does regal have an office? He hasn't been a gm in years

So you only bought mania for backstage skits. And the taker punk match, twice

Edited by Louch

• Paid Members

Jim Ross getting pissed off at his mic not working at Buried Alive in 1996 is easily the funniest thing he has (inadvertently) done. Especially Vince's "Ohoho, we'll get that fixed for ya!"