Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
Wade Barratt is really struggling to grow that beard back isn't he?

The first time he grew it, he was off TV, so he could let it grow out a bit before un-gingering it from a bottle. Hasn't got that option now and he's probably unsure of how to play it.

They should get him down the new developmental building until that shit grows back.

I watched Hogan's WCW heel turn for the 100th time just now, and it reminded me about Heenan's "But whose side is he on!?" comment about 30 seconds before Hulk did the deed. I assume WCW didnt feed him the line, so should Heenan have said this just before Hulk did it? I guess its something Heenan would have said even if Hogan didnt turn, but every time I hear it now I think it wasnt a good idea.

I watched Hogan's WCW heel turn for the 100th time just now, and it reminded me about Heenan's "But whose side is he on!?" comment about 30 seconds before Hulk did the deed. I assume WCW didnt feed him the line, so should Heenan have said this just before Hulk did it? I guess its something Heenan would have said even if Hogan didnt turn, but every time I hear it now I think it wasnt a good idea.

The line is edited out of every video package. So when I eventually watched the match in its entirety, hearing it is horrific for how spoilery it is.

• Paid Members
Doesn't bother me in the slightest, Heenan's character always thought the worst of Hogan's. If anything, to not bring up the possibility would have telegraphed that something was up.

This. Never seen the problem with it either. Dusty Rhodes' shock at Heenan's question puts it over more if anything.