Wrestling Controversy

Egg Shen

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Yeah, thats the thing. He wasn't given a kicking because he hurt Mickie Knuckles. The reason he was there was to put him in a position to give him a good kicking.

But hey, kharma is a big black bitch (NSFW!!!!):

Rotten and Knuckles must have been fucking desperate for those $200 TNA paydays.

• Moderators
Yeah, thats the thing. He wasn't given a kicking because he hurt Mickie Knuckles. The reason he was there was to put him in a position to give him a good kicking.

Rotten and Knuckles must have been fucking desperate for those $200 TNA paydays.

That's her femur too. Weird, because that's the strongest bone in the body, normally breaks from a direct impact against an object that has no give. Must be that healthy IWA-MS diet!

• Paid Members

Sid lay there for a good 10 minutes as well. Road Warrior Animal had to get out of the limo, walk slowly down the ramp and put the boots to Sid and the unmask before they took him to hospital. Same with Bagwell when he broke his neck. It was ages before an ambulance came and got him out the ring. WCW weren't the best at stuff like this.

That's her femur too. Weird, because that's the strongest bone in the body, normally breaks from a direct impact against an object that has no give. Must be that healthy IWA-MS diet!

I interviewed Mickie earlier this year - she said her leg was slightly fractured from getting hit with a shopping cart on a TNA PPV before the jump which snapped it. She also talked about Mike Levy too, but it could be argued that four years on, she has a pre-prepared answer ready for anyone who asks about it.

Overall though, I ended up quite liking Mickie, and reckon she was hopelessly in love with Rotten and would have done anything to make him happy. Probably naive and silly, but I don't think she's nasty by nature.

• Paid Members
I'm really enjoying this thread, some interesting moments in here.

My addition is Regal shooting on Goldberg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX8uinCPOu4

that's an interesting match, any more info on any fallout from that? i know Regal was sacked.

It's one of them strange situations where there's a shoot taking place within a worked match, shit like that fascinates me, Regal clearly aint complying with what's meant to happen, yet Goldberg is forced to try and carry out the planned match whilst getting thrown about and hit with stuff that they hadn't agreed on.

Thanks for posting that, any other similar matches to that?

• Paid Members
I'm really enjoying this thread, some interesting moments in here.

My addition is Regal shooting on Goldberg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX8uinCPOu4

that's an interesting match, any more info on any fallout from that? i know Regal was sacked.

It's one of them strange situations where there's a shoot taking place within a worked match, shit like that fascinates me, Regal clearly aint complying with what's meant to happen, yet Goldberg is forced to try and carry out the planned match whilst getting thrown about and hit with stuff that they hadn't agreed on.

Thanks for posting that, any other similar matches to that?

According to Regal, he was told to go out and make Goldberg look good. In Regal's mind, he thought it would be a good idea to show that Goldberg could outwrestle him as well as outpower him. Except that Goldberg wasn't used to working that type of match and got lost. Check how long he holds onto Goldberg's leg, waiting for him to do something, before going back to a wristlock instead of completing the single leg takedown.

At CZW Cage Of Death 7 there is a bell in tribute for Chris Cash. All the arena and a hand full of talent stand to pay tribute. In the first few seconds some cunt shouts "fuck this shit". Which really does piss the fans and the wrestlers off. Eddie Kingston trys jumping the rail to beat the shit out of the fan, gets on the mic and demands the fan gets thrown out.

This guy gets his ass kicked by Joe, Storm and Jarrett. Im sure you've all seen it a million times but here it is again!

never seen that before id be shitting myself if Joe and Storm came running towards me

I was actually there live for that event, when the guy took his mask off his face was covered in blood, he got an absolute battering.

Archived