Wrestling Controversy

Egg Shen

This guy gets his ass kicked by Joe, Storm and Jarrett. Im sure you've all seen it a million times but here it is again!

never seen that before id be shitting myself if Joe and Storm came running towards me

I was there that night, the guy that got pasted was Norwegian and on a holiday in Florida, me and my brother had been speaking to him and his group before the show. Didnt see him after the show when he was kicked out but as he was being dragged out he looked a right state.

I just read this after I posted the above, nice to see a fellow UKFFer there. I kind of felt sorry for him as he was invited to the ring by Jarret and then the refs let him in, I don't know what he expected but I did feel a bit of sympathy for him.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At CZW Cage Of Death 7 there is a bell in tribute for Chris Cash. All the arena and a hand full of talent stand to pay tribute. In the first few seconds some cunt shouts "fuck this shit". Which really does piss the fans and the wrestlers off. Eddie Kingston trys jumping the rail to beat the shit out of the fan, gets on the mic and demands the fan gets thrown out.

Heres the clip for this one

• Paid Members

Apparently, during last nights Raw, a fan grabbed a live mic and.....

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

chanted 'Goldberg' at Ryback while he was in the ring smashing up the set of MizTV. Security had to chase the fan down to retrieve the mic

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

I hadn't seen or known about this until today.

From 1996 IWA Mid South- Wolfie D and Ox Harley. There is very little information about this. Wolfie D seems very cool in recent shoot interviews so I wonder what happened? Then again hanging about Jamie Dundee for any length of time must risk ending up like him.

http://youtu.be/_bzcJtogqns

Shuggy

I hadn't seen or known about this until today.

From 1996 IWA Mid South- Wolfie D and Ox Harley. There is very little information about this. Wolfie D seems very cool in recent shoot interviews so I wonder what happened? Then again hanging about Jamie Dundee for any length of time must risk ending up like him.

http://youtu.be/_bzcJtogqns

Shuggy

That's awesome IWA-MS is the greatest fed in the world for stupid shoots

Archived