Wrestling Controversy

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

There's a clip I'm trying to find, but I'm not 100% sure who it is in it. Possibly Vampiro.

They're brawling up on the stairs in the audience, and some kid thinks it's a good idea to run over and headbutt one of the wrestlers.

Would explain why Hall is launching worked kicks, stomping his other foot on the mat

Force of habit.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I can't remember the exact details of it but I have a vague memory of watching Raw or a PPV with my brother in either the days of The Hart Foundation of Owen and Bulldog tagging and some moron jumps the ring unsuccessfully as security get to him just as he's slipping under the bottom rope. Davey Boy is straight on him and relishes kicking a whole heap of shit out of him. Me and the bro absolutely loved it.

In Your House Badd Blood. LOVELY.

Bulldog was also involved in THIS gem at International Incident.

This guy gets his ass kicked by Joe, Storm and Jarrett. Im sure you've all seen it a million times but here it is again!

never seen that before id be shitting myself if Joe and Storm came running towards me

• Paid Members

Joe only attacks Jarrett (in a working fashion obviously). Chris Harris and James Storm are the ones doing the good hiding. Further shows how far Chris Harris' stock has fell. He was one of the boyos back in the mid-2000s. Him and Storm were united there with Jeff, slapping the little twat all over. If he never left TNA, I'd have probably had about 3 World title runs under his belt.

• Paid Members
Wasnt that fan a plant? I remember reading he was at the time, and that WCW frequently used plants against the nWo in the next 6 months.

Would explain why Hall is launching worked kicks, stomping his other foot on the mat ;)

are you serious? Hall couldn't stamp on the guy any harder.

• Paid Members
This deserves an honourable mention, sorry if its already been posted

Don't they have slightly different running in Japan on things like that, in that you don't fuck with the wrestlers?

I'm sure some on said on a shoot when Hanson comes running through the crowd whirling a rope about you either ran for the hills or got your shit fucked up and Tiger Singh used to whip the shit out of people with his sword if they didn't get out of his way.

• Paid Members
This deserves an honourable mention, sorry if its already been posted

Don't they have slightly different running in Japan on things like that, in that you don't fuck with the wrestlers?

I'm sure some on said on a shoot when Hanson comes running through the crowd whirling a rope about you either ran for the hills or got your shit fucked up and Tiger Singh used to whip the shit out of people with his sword if they didn't get out of his way.

Foley mentions it in his first book that Hanson would punch fans full force in the face and they would treat it like a badge of honour. I think he mentioned that he would intentionally try and land in the crowd during brawls until he was told not to because he was hurting too many people

Archived