Wrestling Controversy

Egg Shen

The Levy incident in the worst thing Ive ever seen 'in wrestling', its just a complete joke I dont know who levy is or what he did but there was no need for it, and the skinny prick kept saying 'learn to sell' like thats the reason he's been kicked in the face cos he 'cant sell'.

Its almost like a snuff movie.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
First time ive seen that ian is a massive tool. Did anything come of it?

I don't think anything came of it.

I believe Mickie Knuckles who apparently was close to signing with TNA snapped her leg shortly after the incident.

Yep, karma if you will. It's a pretty stupid spot too, here it is (NSFW)

• Paid Members

As much of a miserable fucking turd Ian Rotten is, Mike Levy's not much better. The stupid prick then turns back up later on and watches the rest of the show and I'm sure he wrestled on future IWA:MS shows as well. Fucking cretin.

The Mass Transit-New Jack incident is the first one that springs to mind, that was fucking mental. I've only been able to bring myself to watch the footage of it a few times.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xu5dq_ecw...full-matc_sport

The tip of the New Jack iceberg.

New Jack vs Gypsy Joe (the fuck was the booker thinking?)

New Jack half kills some kid for kicking out the finish.

The Mike Levey incident.

http://www.tagtele.com/videos/voir/74167

That was horrific.

What a bunch of useless fucking animals. :angry:

all becuase mickey bleed cause she was gonna be on TNA soon, well here is a great idea, DONT FUCKING BOOK HER IN A DEATHMATCH TOURNAMENT U FAT WORKLESS PRICK

Thats the first time ive seen that Mass Transit tape for many a year and id forgotten quite how violent and over the top it was. New Jack really is a prick, its amusing to hear him slag off wrestling when its all hes ever had and without it he wouldnt have had the chance to legally nearly kill people. How hes not been locked up and how people still want to book him/work with him is incredible.

That was horrific.What a bunch of useless fucking animals. :angry:
all becuase mickey bleed cause she was gonna be on TNA soon, well here is a great idea, DONT FUCKING BOOK HER IN A DEATHMATCH TOURNAMENT U FAT WORKLESS PRICK
That was horrible. It was GBH. Honestly, the person that pissed me off the most was the teenage fan who hit him with a kendo stick. What a cunt.

Archived