WWE Raw 7/5/12 Discussion Thread

Cobra1000

I've asked Mrs Small about this. She's got 9 tattoos in total, has more planned, and is a tattoo designer herself. She knows her stuff and we both are friends with several tattoo designers and tattooists. She says maxwell_murder is "talking bollocks", that she's never heard this theory before and that he is "a complete and utter knob - actually, he's not a complete and utter knob, he has to pay his dues as just a knob before he becomes a complete and utter one."

Oh awesome it sounds like she really really really knows her shit then! 9 tattoos! Fucking hell how does she keep count? Tattoo Desinger? How many shops have bought her flash? Or does she just do crude drawings for her mates to take into shops?I really would like to see something she has drawn

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I've asked Mrs Small about this. She's got 9 tattoos in total, has more planned, and is a tattoo designer herself. She knows her stuff and we both are friends with several tattoo designers and tattooists. She says maxwell_murder is "talking bollocks", that she's never heard this theory before and that he is "a complete and utter knob - actually, he's not a complete and utter knob, he has to pay his dues as just a knob before he becomes a complete and utter one."

Oh awesome it sounds like she really really really knows her shit then! 9 tattoos! Fucking hell how does she keep count? Tattoo Desinger? How many shops have bought her flash? Or does she just do crude drawings for her mates to take into shops?I really would like to see something she has drawn
Or we could cut to the chase and you could just post, "Fucking hell, those are shite!" right now and save us all a lot of time and effort and give us a lot more time to point and laugh at your ridiculous tattoo-based cock-waving drivel.

• Paid Members

I don't have any tattoos. If I wanted to get one tomorrow, where would I be allowed to have it? Is there an accepted order of tattoos when paying your dues? Is there a maximum size you're allowed when you have less than five, for example?If a tattooist gives a neck tattoo to someone who hasn't earned it, do they get struck off?

That's Maxwell next to Dynamite. He's just staged an intervention and stopped any thoughts of hand or neck tattoos.Maxwell, aside from sounding like an absolute turd, makes tattooing sound like a computer game where you have to progress through a bunch of levels. The last 'boss' is that old bird with face tattoos, who does the TV rounds, you've got to knock her fucking bandy before you can get a tear drop tattooed on your cheek.Maxwell's the end of the first level.The sort of boss that puts up a perfunctory fight but has the stamina of an asthmatic bagpipe player, and after merely two bashes of the X button he collapses like cheap ikea furniture.

• Paid Members

As a guy who has a single massive back piece and my hand tattooed, I'm in here both to laugh at Maxwell's breakdown and to say I like Jeff's tattoo. Based off the Maxwell levels thing above, does that mean I have the cheat codes to get onto the final level? Fuck I never win anything, yay.

It was hardly a breakdown was it? To be honest I find it funny the amount of people trying to argue with me when they know literally fuck all about it. This is my thing and I'm sorry but I can promise I know more about this than you guys do. I have been to three tattoo conventions this year and countless others before that. I have worked in tattoo shops since leaving college. I am friends with countless tattooers. I work 10 to 14 hours a day, 6 days a week in a tattoo shop, then when I get home I do research and draw for a few hours. This is pretty much my life. I don't see how having a back piece or 9 tattoos makes your opinion more relevant than mine Do you guys really need to argue with everything for the sake of it?

• Paid Members

It was hardly a breakdown was it? To be honest I find it funny the amount of people trying to argue with me when they know literally fuck all about it. This is my thing and I'm sorry but I can promise I know more about this than you guys do. I have been to three tattoo conventions this year and countless others before that. I have worked in tattoo shops since leaving college. I am friends with countless tattooers. I work 10 to 14 hours a day, 6 days a week in a tattoo shop, then when I get home I do research and draw for a few hours. This is pretty much my life. I don't see how having a back piece or 9 tattoos makes your opinion more relevant than mine Do you guys really need to argue with everything for the sake of it?

This whole post is fucking side splitting. If people want to have "Maxwell Smokes The Willy" tattooed on their forehead, without another tattoo on their whole body, what's it got to do with you? You are so image consensus that you actually live by these rules the bigger boys in the tattoo world tell you to live by. What a freak you come across as.Its great to know that you essentially only get tattoos that you feel you HAVE to get to conform to these retarded rules that have been set for you. You live your life in the tattoo worlds bubble, where other people tell you the rules to live by. You're body is a canvas for other people's judgements in a sense. Which I imagine defeats the object of getting a tattoo in the first place. You spenk.

• Paid Members

Maxwell i go into your shop and ask for my first tattoo to be a neck tattoo. Are you going to refuse to do it?

Not only does he refuse to do it, but he tries to force you to get a tattoo somewhere less disrespectful like on your bell end or your face, and if you refuse that he batters you in with a fire extinguisher.

Archived