WWE Raw 7/5/12 Discussion Thread

Cobra1000

No announced matches so far but it should be good purely for the Brock and Triple H fallout. Will Brock be turning up to cause more havoc? Also John Cena has a new challenge, possible his biggest yet, General Manager John Laurinitus at Over The Limit, how will he respond after last weeks beatdown? Will we have any interaction between Daniel bryand and WWE Champion CM Punk?

Most important of all though, on Raw tonight we find out what the WWE Universe has voted to become the name for the tag team of R-Truth and Kofi Kingston, here are the options....R-Boom, Ka-Boom, Truth In Paradise, Air Truth and the one which you all should go over to wwe.com and vote for now...Air Jimmy.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might get Trips at a push to clarify things but I wouldn't expect to see Brock for a while. They should keep him strong by featuring those great video packages they've been doing.

• Paid Members

If they're using names linked to Bourne then why is Kingston still using the Jamaican style surname? Time for a change all round or is ignorance bliss?

• Paid Members
Might get Trips at a push to clarify things but I wouldn't expect to see Brock for a while. They should keep him strong by featuring those great video packages they've been doing.

Those video packages are fantastic. I just don't need to see them two or three times in one show.

WWE are promoting the 'fall out of Triple H/Lesnar' pretty heavily. Considering how unlikely it is they'll cross their lines and have J-Laur address the situation, and chastise Lesnar, I presume we'll get Triple H.

They might go down the 'I'M FUCKING ANGRY YOU BROKE MY ARM. SO YOU'RE NOT FIRED. AND YOU WILL FACE...ME.' only for Lesnar to be all 'NAH. NOT ON YOUR NELLY H. I'M GOING TO DRINK A COORS LIGHT. AND GET STOMACH AIDS.' Then we'll have a summer of intermittent segments where Triple H is trying to goad Lesnar back to face him. They should go as hokey as possible. Skits of Triple H barging into Brock's home gym, or Brock's lounge, or his wife.

If we don't get Triple H, I reckon we'll get Steph. Or Vince.

• Paid Members

If they're using names linked to Bourne then why is Kingston still using the Jamaican style surname? Time for a change all round or is ignorance bliss?

Kingston's also quite a common surname in Ghana, so they can get away with it quite comfortably.

That was an OK show I guess, though there was nothing special really except from John L. being really good on the mic in the opening segment. I guess they are going to go with Triple H coming out next week and call Brock a pussyhole for quitting and not getting the job done by him still being there in the ring, or words to that effect. Then maybe Brock will come out through the audience and beat up his arm more so that we get the match maybe at No Way Out in June. I'm glad that Orton and Jericho have been added to the Sheamus/Del Rio World Title match, that match was gonna be a right bore.

As much as I like Heyman his appearance and promo was pants. It just seemed really wasted and fuck me his hair looked atrocious. But forgetting about that it was nice to see him back in a wrestling ring and one can hope he gets a role booking againApart from that I didn't bother watching RAW the spoilers sounded rather dull after I accidentially went on Twitter this morning where I came across Heymans return. Glad that there is a 4 way match at the PPV for the WHC as I love multi man match

Raw was utter gash this weekDepressing opening promo with JL and CM Punk and the show went steadily down hill from thereNew Tag Champs effectively got buried 1 week after winning the title as Ziggler beat Kofi Kingston in a one on one match, R Truth no where to be seen.The Diva's had a 5 second tag match The Tag Team match with Del Rio, Jericho and Orton and SheamusNaff Cena segmentBrodus Clay went over the Miz in a naff matchI'd given up at this point and was just about to go to bed when Heyman came out. Heyman looks about 92 cut a pretty good promo and read a Brock statement, which the crowd promptly killed by being awfulI really did give up after that as a Punk vs Tensai main event didnt appealEDIT: Forgot Cody vs Big Show for the 99millionth time in the feud that just wont die

Nice to see Maxine promoted to Raw. She can wrestle [when given the chance] and cut a great promo.Shame they jobbed her out to Layla in 40 seconds. I really do wonder why they even bother with the Divas these days. How are they expected to get anything done in matches that last less than a minute?Funny seeing an 'arm bar' sign in the crowd during Jericho's match. I got it.

Archived