WWE Raw 7/5/12 Discussion Thread

Cobra1000

• Paid Members

Have you got any links to any websites or blogs or anything that state these such well known (by only you) rules and regulations? It's just I've googled everything from "Tattoo rules/etiquette" to "disrespectful places to get your first tattoo" and nothing is coming up at all. Nothing on any famous tattooists interviews or blogs, right down to the disputable Yahoo Answers.I've also asked friends who have tie-ins with Tattoo magazines and they don't have a fucking clue what you're on about either.

Me -You have a good idea about Tattoos don't you?Him -yeahMe- well some lad is claiming that you can't get a tattoo on your hand or neck unless you have like two sleeves first or something. Says you have to "pay your dues" before you can get themis that a thing, or is he chatting shit?Him -lmaowhat a twatwho is this guythat is bullshitMe -http://thisisthemaxwellmurder.tumblr.com/He said he's been a tattooist for like 10 years or something. He has a load of people telling him he's chatting shit and he's calling them all uneducated and implying they're all thick and don't have a clue.Him- what the hell, nah he is chatting shit. His profile says it all... he has to be right all the timethere's probs 2 of the most painful so you can get advised not to get it there, and start elsewhere.. but it's your decision at the end of the day

No idea where you pulled ten years from, I'm 23. You have quite obviously written that yourself. Is that supposed to be your random mate from a tattoo magazine then?
Oh are you? I just assumed you were some sort of veteran of Tattooing the way you go on. No, he wasn't the one from the magazine but he has enough tattoos and has enough tattoo designer/artist friends to know a thing or two, or at least have heard of your mad rules. You still haven't answered the question either, got any links?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Maxwell i go into your shop and ask for my first tattoo to be a neck tattoo. Are you going to refuse to do it?

Yeah I will happily turn business away. I make enough money without having to tattoo anything I feel uncomfortable with. Not including the things already mentioned I also turn away stuff like racist tattoos, partner's names or designs I know will look bad. But I suppose you are all going to say I am wrong for that as well?
I actually totally agree with that, if you do a shit looking tattoo that's your reputation so turning it down is fine. I turn down Disco's I know aren't gonna go well. You're no arm of neck rule just makes you look like a massive toolbox though.

• Paid Members

Just out of curiosity, I only have 5 tattoos. 3 on one forearm, 1 on the other, and my most recent on my neck. Obviously I've not payed my dues according to these ridiculous rules, so will I now have to decapitate myself to ensure that I'm abiding by your standards?

No, but you could probably sue the tattoo artist for negligence. He hasn

• Paid Members

Maxwell i go into your shop and ask for my first tattoo to be a neck tattoo. Are you going to refuse to do it?

Yeah I will happily turn business away. I make enough money without having to tattoo anything I feel uncomfortable with. Not including the things already mentioned I also turn away stuff like racist tattoos, partner's names or designs I know will look bad. But I suppose you are all going to say I am wrong for that as well?
I actually totally agree with that, if you do a shit looking tattoo that's your reputation so turning it down is fine.
It's not necssarily regarding the quality though. If someone wants Britney Spears's face on their arm, and the tattooist is known for portraits, should he still be telling a customer that they can't have what they want, just because he doesn't like the person he's being asked to draw?

Just out of curiosity, I only have 5 tattoos. 3 on one forearm, 1 on the other, and my most recent on my neck. Obviously I've not payed my dues according to these ridiculous rules, so will I now have to decapitate myself to ensure that I'm abiding by your standards?

• Paid Members

Archived