You know you should like them...

PowerButchi

I'm not sure what a smark is and iv never heard of rajah.com, those were my opinions not sure what makes mine any different from what other people have said, sorry if they offend you though.

It doesn't offend me, it bores me. You bore me.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You dont even know me...if you can pass judgement on somebody based on something as trivial as this then its your issue. Answer my question though what makes my opinions any different to what other people have said? I don't actually get what you mean.

• Paid Members

Back on topic, Kurt Angle for me, at least certainly since he went to TNA. I know his matches are of an extremely high standard, and I know he's their standout performer, but I just find him so dull. His promos always seem monotnous, and just samey. I think the only time I've enjoyed him in the last 6 years was during the MEM era (no idea why), but generally I just can;t get into his work nowadays.

• Paid Members

Some of the answers in this thread are batshit mental but each to their own.

I'd agree big time with Edge. Apart from his run with Christian, his retirement speech was probably the first time i cared about anything he's ever done.

Razor Ramon. Not Scott Hall full stop, I loved a lot of his WCW stuff. Never ever got into the Razor Ramon character as a heel or a babyface. Didn't dislike him but for a babyface intercontinental champion in that era, he was way down my list of favourites, which was odd.

Don't really disagree with anyone who says Flair. There was lots of stuff between 91-98 that I love after he convinced me that he really was the greatest of all time. However, the more I see, the more dull and repetitive I think his matches and the less I love him. Going on full time 10+ years past his prime didn't help at all either.

Randy Orton is another who just doesn't click. It's no mystery though, his promo work is well short of the standard.

What about Jeff Jarrett? Should I like him? I dunno but I never have and never will. It's not a reaction to his TNA stuff either, I thought he was boring as shit first time I saw him. IRS and Tito Santana in same bracket.

• Paid Members

Someone should drown that twat Zack Ryder in Long Island Sound, get the twat off of my screen. I can't understand why he's a face, he's not good at much at all (I enjoy his facewash kick, but that's about it), and he's been booked as such a wanker. His webshow is about as bad as anyone else's webshow, I can't watch that shite. He's just bollocks, and it's telling that when it got down to real Mania business, Cena seemed to sack him off as his bezzy mate.

Jeff Hardy. I just don't understand the popularity at all. Shit promos, shit in-ring and I don't buy into the supposed charisma he has. I can see why he would appeal to fat emo girls but I geniunely don't know why anybody else would find him likable. He's my least favourite WWE headliner ever.

Totally agree, I'm glad that these xXxHaRdYgUrLzxXx no longer exist.

Someone should drown that twat Zack Ryder in Long Island Sound, get the twat off of my screen. I can't understand why he's a face, he's not good at much at all (I enjoy his facewash kick, but that's about it), and he's been booked as such a wanker. His webshow is about as bad as anyone else's webshow, I can't watch that shite. He's just bollocks, and it's telling that when it got down to real Mania business, Cena seemed to sack him off as his bezzy mate.

Not that any of his on-screen persona deserves any free-passes, but part of the problem with Ryder was that they made him Cena's mate in the first place.

All the people who were behind Ryder getting more TV time (before he'd been turned into a massive fucking loser) were the same people hoping Cena would get less Tv time. By making them "mates" it immediately turned a load of fans off of Zack.

Not that it mattered in the long run, as they turned him into their own "Dolt Of The Year" with that awful shite with Kane and Eve. Ugh!

Undertaker - I should love him, he is a hard working legend who steals the show at Mania almost every year in recent years. Sadly, I just cannot bring myself to care about his character, his promos I dont enjoy either other than his work in 2001/2002. He has been part of some cracking feuds with Foley and Edge but I only cared about them due to his oppenent if I am honest.

Randy Orton - He has a great look and is has some cracking matches but like Taker I could not give a shit about him. Maybe it is his dull promos and lack of charisma.

Joey Styles - Now here is one I do not get, most of the time when someone is critically loved I can see why and usually like them myself. However, when I here him compared to Ross and other great commentators I wonder why. I found him overbearing and annoying nerd, he felt he didnt add much to the product. His voice was grating as well.

• Paid Members
John Cena...hate the way he wrestles,

Fine, that's your opinion which you're entitled to, and kudos for not just saying "he's shit"...

he looks stiff posture wise in the ring which really fustrates me

Again, fine, we all have little things like this that irritate us...

and he can't take a proper bump either.

This is not true. What on earth gave you this impression?

I also agree that Cena does not bump very well. He is a strange old spider because at times he takes a wicked front bump. - like from Miz' short DDT. Anything involving a snappy back bump, he always lands arse first. Eg, Rock Bottom or Spear. I am not a Cena hater or anything but think someone needes to have a quiet word.

• Paid Members
1/2. Shawn Michaels (Pre-2002 hence the 1/2). After his 2002 comeback he's one of my faves, when he's not in there with HHH, but before that I couldn't get into him either.

I honestly believe that if he hadn't have come back then he would have had shit all in terms of deserved legacy and reputation. When I was still watching wrestling as a kid he was obviously the top pushed guy and was running about at the top of the card with the belt, but the problem I have is that everything that happened in that period of time from about 94-96 meant shit-all and it's hard for me to equate it to anything of real meaning that occurred since I got back into wrestling in 2000. Whenever HBK was referred to as a legend and a major star, I never really bought it because of my inability to attach any sort of importance or meaning to that period of time.

But since he came back, he showed what an absolute superstar he is whilst weaving himself into the very fabric of the company with so many amazing, and relevant, moments. He was all-go in his first run, and you can't fault his ring work whatsoever, but he strapped a rocket to himself and propelled himself to the moon post-2002. And it's crazy to think that if he hadn't of hurt his back then he'd have become even more of a pilled up mess and no doubt would have a legacy more akin to the guy who pissed his talents away the most.

• Paid Members

Undertaker is a great shout, unless he's in there with a Triple H or Steve Austin he's the dullest man alive. For decades the bloke had shit matches and feuds with all types. He got moderately entertaining when he changed to a biker, but that all vanished when he returned as the super boring zombie. The guy is a terrible promo too. For all the talk over the years about Hogan and Triple H 'burying' guys, 'Taker gets a free pass, even though he's shown himself to be a right cow on these matters. He's good for one match a year though (as long as he doesn't talk much in the build "WHAT?").

I genuinely can't wait for somebody to break the streak. Hopefully this is where the Cena stuff is going.

John Cena...hate the way he wrestles,

Fine, that's your opinion which you're entitled to, and kudos for not just saying "he's shit"...

he looks stiff posture wise in the ring which really fustrates me

Again, fine, we all have little things like this that irritate us...

and he can't take a proper bump either.

This is not true. What on earth gave you this impression?

Are YOU serious? The times that man lands on his lower back... it hurts ME watching! He's not technically sound

• Paid Members
I genuinely can't wait for somebody to break the streak. Hopefully this is where the Cena stuff is going.

I'm with you on one count, that wrestling Cena is one last 'Taker match I'd love to see. However, if you think the streak is ever ending, I've got

Archived