WWE Wrestlemania XXVIII Discussion Thread

TildeGuy~!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/227578

WWE is reportedly considering the use of a modified Hell in a Cell structure for the Undertaker/Triple H match at WrestleMania 28. The company is looking at a design that would aid in the suspension of it as it relates to the canopy and rigging that will be above the ring.

The reason for the modification is because the venue in Miami is an outside arena, making it logistically more difficult than normal.

Credit: Wrestling Observer

I bloody hope so, that massive thing they have at the moment isn't the proper Cell. Fingers crossed for one more akin to the 'classic' one.

Would they not have known this before they decided on the match.

I very much doubt they created the gimmick for the second biggest match on what could possibly be the biggest wrestling event ever and then with 4 weeks to go are worrying on how they can possibly put the cell together in an outside arena??

WWE is reportedly considering the use of a modified Hell in a Cell structure for the Undertaker/Triple H match at WrestleMania 28. The company is looking at a design that would aid in the suspension of it as it relates to the canopy and rigging that will be above the ring.

The reason for the modification is because the venue in Miami is an outside arena, making it logistically more difficult than normal.

I bloody hope so, that massive thing they have at the moment isn't the proper Cell. Fingers crossed for one more akin to the 'classic' one.

I very much doubt they created the gimmick for the second biggest match on what could possibly be the biggest wrestling event ever and then with 4 weeks to go are worrying on how they can possibly put the cell together in an outside arena??

wrestlemania26-youtube-12206149-2560-1920.jpg

It would easily fit into the structure, I think it's more down to the weight of the bloody thing. The new one weights five tons, the old one weight two.

wrestlemania26-youtube-12206149-2560-1920.jpg

It would easily fit into the structure, I think it's more down to the weight of the bloody thing. The new one weights five tons, the old one weight two.

That's my point though, surely all this would have been taken into consideration prior to the announcement. They'll know exactly what the cage will look like, weigh, be manouvered into position.

I didn't realise there was a new one, what's the difference?

The new one's a lot taller, a decision presumably made to discourage mongs from expecting people to fall off the top of it. It hasn't worked, like.

Actually, I'm pretty sure the reason was that they were having that Big Show/McMahons vs. DX match and found that what was then the current cell was completely unsuitable to fit Show and co. in. They needed a new one anyway so they made a massive one so that it wouldn't be a problem.

• Paid Members

I reckon Pity was probably right. They stupidly created a situation where people expected crazy stunts from HIAC so they created a bigger structure to emphasise that it's about keeping people in the cell. I wonder if some of it wasn't to do also with the Elimination Chamber making the original cell look a bit piffling.

Archived