• Last Reply
  • Paid Members

From the EC thread:

So it appears this show sets in stone for WM:

Cena/Rock

Trips/Taker

Bryan/Sheamus

Punk/Jericho

Perhaps the only exception being that they might work Orton and Show into the SD title match. That's 4 pretty ace looking matches right there and still plenty of guys to work with. Shaping up quite nicely. I'd not bother with MITB. I'd go with an IC Title match, a tag title match, a Kane feud-ender, some women's crap and a well built 6/8 man tag to round out the rest of the show. Though I'd drop the Kane one if a decent celeb angle (like the Shaq one rumoured) is available.

Not realistic at all but would anyone like to see Taker vs. Trips vs. HBK? Would be fresh but also make total sense given the history.

:thumbsup: This is my third one not in a row though, 25, 27, and this one.

Cant wait Rock/Cena and Triple H/Taker both sound awesome to me. I really want Punk/Jericho to work but not feeling it so far, we need something tonight.

As for the rest of the card id like to see realistically.

Sheamus vs Bryan vs Orton (one on one dont float the boat for me)

Kharma vs Beth Phoenix

Shaq O Neil, Mick Foley & Santino Marella(Longs team) vs Christian, Alberto Del Rio & Mark Henry (Lauranitus Team)

MITB- Ziggler, Miz, Barrett, Rhodes, Kane, Big Show, Truth, Kingston.

That would be a pretty awesome card to me.

:thumbsup: This is my third one not in a row though, 25, 27, and this one.

Cant wait Rock/Cena and Triple H/Taker both sound awesome to me. I really want Punk/Jericho to work but not feeling it so far, we need something tonight.

As for the rest of the card id like to see realistically.

Sheamus vs Bryan vs Orton (one on one dont float the boat for me)

Kharma vs Beth Phoenix

Shaq O Neil, Mick Foley & Santino Marella(Longs team) vs Christian, Alberto Del Rio & Mark Henry (Lauranitus Team)

MITB- Ziggler, Miz, Barrett, Rhodes, Kane, Big Show, Truth, Kingston.

That would be a pretty awesome card to me.

How much has it cost for the entire thing so far? Plane, Tickets, Hotel so forth?

Ignoring the Cena/Rock, UT/HHH and the two title matches, the other stuff I'd quite like (but have all probably got no chance of happening like this) would be:

Full GM Control of Both Shows (Elimination or not, doesn't matter really)

Team Laurinitis - Christian, Mark Henry, Alberto Del Rio, The Miz & David Otunga vs Team Laurinitis vs Team Long - R-Truth, The Great Khali, Santino & The Usos

Birds Belt

Beth Phoenix vs Kharma

IC Title

Cody Rhodes vs Goldust

Full Control of Eve's Clunge

Zack Ryder vs Kane

6-Pack Challenge for a Raw/Smackdown Contract and big fucking finale to the greatest neverending feud of all time and the totally wonderful NXT Redemption

Johnny Curtis vs Derrick Bateman vs Titus O'Neil vs Darren Young vs Kaitlyn vs Maxine

And I suppose Randy Orton best do something, but the best thing I've seen is sticking him in Punk/Jericho just for the sake of it, so I'll take that. I've left The Big Show out in case of the Shaq thing, but if not, you can stick him in the big tag match.

Liking the already announced 4 matches.

Sheamus/Bryan should open the show ala Del Rio/Edge last year, or the crowd won't give a shit about it later in the show sandwiched between HITC and Cena/Rock.

I'd like to see this as the remaining card, although i know that there is pretty much no chance of either the IC or Tag Titles being defended at the show...

Team Johnny vs Team Long - Del Rio, Christian, Henry, Otunga & Ziggler vs Randy Orton, The Great Khali, Rey Mysterio, Santino & Mick Foley

IC Title - Cody Rhodes vs The Big Show

Tag Titles - Epico & Primo vs Kofi & Truth

Diva's Title - Beth Phenoix vs Khama

sheamus_daniel_bryan_display_image.jpg

from a match cancelled for a dark battle royal last year to the world heavyweight title match this year. If you'd showed me this graphic a year ago

20120219_wm_preview_sheamus_bryan_c_0.jpg

I'd have told you to fuck off and stop speaking shite. Not that I'm not delighted to see it. The old guard might be headlining, but there's a real freshness to the rest of this years WM and the way it's shaping up.

Archived