WWE Wrestlemania XXVIII Discussion Thread

TildeGuy~!

I can't stress enough how fucking brilliant this card is. Last night's match announcement sent me over the edge. My mate is buying the PPV so as we can go to hers, but I'm fucking paying the full whack. That's it. The whole whammy. I'm paying for this PPV. Look at that card and tell me you don't want it.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Here's an idea for Randy Orton at WrestleMania. It's a bit of childish fantasy booking so if I'm gonna get knocked, I'll take it. Bring it on Pitcos, you wanker ;)

So it stems from something Pitcos said in the WM tour thread. About the possibility of Orton facing Kane. I think it's got legs. So Kane turns his attention to Orton. He could use the same schtick he used on Cena. If he can't have one fans favourite turn, he'll work on another. So Kane torments Orton, who demands his WM redemption. In order to get it though, Kane insists the "Legend Killer" needs to run the gauntlet of legendary WWE demons. WM always needs a bit of nostalgia. Orton then runs through Kamala, Boogeyman, Papa Shango, Jake Roberts and Mankind. Then he gets Kane.

Actually worked better as a quick thought. Fuck it, bring back the inferno match.

Here's an idea for Randy Orton at WrestleMania. It's a bit of childish fantasy booking so if I'm gonna get knocked, I'll take it. Bring it on Pitcos, you wanker ;)

Doesn't really work for me because Orton always embraces the hate already... He's evil and twisted, isn't he? They could still do it, like. I doubt he'll be RKOing one-leg Kamala (Jim Harris) though.

I read somewhere that they're advertising Cena vs Kane (Glenn Thomas Jacobs) on the Raw house shows after WrestleMania now anyway, so the Orton vs Kane thing might have gone by the wayside. I think Kane's got credibility issues now against someone of Orton's stature after Cena vanquished him, so if I was booking Kane against anyone at WrestleMania, it'd be someone he can still seem like a monster against. Santino (Anthony Carelli) or, much more fitting, Zack Ryder (Matthew Joseph Cardona, Jr.).

Plus, at some point I can easily see Teddy Long (Theodore R. Long) making the World title match a three-way to punish Daniel Bryan (Bryan Danielson) for concussing Randall.

• Paid Members
I'd have Shaq go up against Mark Henry rather than The Big Show.

I think thats close to the new plan. I think Shaq and The Big Show and probably Orton and someone else (hopefully Rey) are going to wrestle Del Rio, Henry, Cody and Christian. They want a "big fuckers looking at each other" moment to put on all the sports and mainstream news outlets. Henry and Shaq would be just as good as Show and Shaq.

You cant turn Big Show at the minute. He's superover.

Also is there any chance that they'll use the old Cell for the Trips/Taker match? Furthermore, if it's outside as I expect it will be, how will they even sort that out? Surely it can't hang from the roof covering the ring, so will it be put up whilst, say, the Hall of Famers come out and taken down afterwards?

Also is there any chance that they'll use the old Cell for the Trips/Taker match? Furthermore, if it's outside as I expect it will be, how will they even sort that out? Surely it can't hang from the roof covering the ring, so will it be put up whilst, say, the Hall of Famers come out and taken down afterwards?

Be interesting to see how it's sorted out. I'm not a fan of the new Hell in a Cell from Unforgiven 2006 to the present day, the old one was better.

• Paid Members

They have this massive structure for outdoor events that I'm sure will be able to hold it in place:

wrestlemania26-youtube-12206149-2560-1920.jpg

Or if not, the War Games cage used to be put together pretty quick. And that was by 3 blokes in overalls. My question is, if the cell is held up by the big structure above, will they be able to slot the cable for the Money In the Bank match through the mesh? If they do a MITB match of course.

• Paid Members

Doesn't really work for me because Orton always embraces the hate already... He's evil and twisted, isn't he? They could still do it, like. I doubt he'll be RKOing one-leg Kamala (Jim Harris) though.

I read somewhere that they're advertising Cena vs Kane (Glenn Thomas Jacobs) on the Raw house shows after WrestleMania now anyway, so the Orton vs Kane thing might have gone by the wayside. I think Kane's got credibility issues now against someone of Orton's stature after Cena vanquished him, so if I was booking Kane against anyone at WrestleMania, it'd be someone he can still seem like a monster against. Santino (Anthony Carelli) or, much more fitting, Zack Ryder (Matthew Joseph Cardona, Jr.).

Plus, at some point I can easily see Teddy Long (Theodore R. Long) making the World title match a three-way to punish Daniel Bryan (Bryan Danielson) for concussing Randall.

NPSTFU

Forgot about Kamala. Fuck, a spanner in the works.

Archived