WWE Wrestlemania XXVIII Discussion Thread

TildeGuy~!

if they do a MITB Match they could promote it as a match with all previous World Champions and could include:

Mark Henry, Kane, Randy Orton, Great Khali, Jack Swagger, The Miz, Alberto Del Rio, Christian, Dolph Ziggler

Even Rey Mysterio and Booker T could make cameo's.

Isn't there supposed to be an attempt at a world record for most people wearing a mask at the same time? If so surely Kane, Rey or Sin Cara will be involved somehow.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if they do a MITB Match they could promote it as a match with all previous World Champions and could include:

Mark Henry, Kane, Randy Orton, Great Khali, Jack Swagger, The Miz, Alberto Del Rio, Christian, Dolph Ziggler

I really really hope that man is never in a MitB match.

Of the matches that do appear to be set in stone or increasingly likely, the two World Title matches sound about the most boring of the lot. They should just throw Bryan, Sheamus, Punk and Jericho into a 4 way to give us an undisputed champ and be done with having separate titles for each brand. There's nowhere near enough top level talent to sustain two strong divisions these days.

I really really hope that man is never in a MitB match.

i wouldn't put it past them, im sure they could think of some crazy spot for him

i wouldn't put it past them, im sure they could think of some crazy spot for him

I doubt it. The Great One is very, very fragile. He looks like he's struggling to even get to the ring. There's no way he could fall off a ladder without dying.

Big Sexy fell off a ladder and didn't die, maybe Khali could survive too? Probably not.

I think its amazing that WWE still book him. He clearly needs to just not walk anymore. Surely there's another person they can use to pull mega ratings in India. Mahal isn't ready yet. Doesnt the worlds smallest man come from India? They could hire him and make him fued with Hornswaggle. Done.

If they aren't doing Money In The Bank I could see (Raw & Smackdown spoilers)SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Kofi & R Truth beat the tag champs on Raw & then lost to Ziggler & Swagger on Smackdown. I could see either a triple threat or just R Truth & Kofi Vs Ziggler & Swagger for the tag belts.

• Paid Members
Even though WWE announced last night that the reports from Shaquille O'Neal that he would be at WrestleMania weren't true, O'Neal was on the Mike and Mike show on ESPN radio today and again said he would be wrestling at WrestleMania.

Whatever is happening here, there's a massive fuck up. Whether he's at Mania or not (which he probably will be). Both camps obviously have their wires crossed as to weather to keep this as a surprise or not.

I hope he is there. Its Miami. Shaq would be great there. And Shaq is always great. I still think you need a major name celebrity if your target is to break the buyrate record.

Shaq and Show vs Cody and... someone? That seem likely?

I would have gone with Barrett before he got injured. Maybe Henry if he's not involved in the Team Johnny vs Team Teddy match?

Archived