WWE Wrestlemania XXVIII Discussion Thread

TildeGuy~!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last night in work I was heckled into a 15 minute conversation by a manager who knows I go to mania. Wouldnt have minded but the cleaner overheard and soon joined in. All they were talking about was Rock and Cena but then it turned to HHH v Taker. I actually eased myself away as there were girls present plus I was playing Ping Pong at the time but they carried on for ages only wandering off Mania slighty to say how shit TNA is. It was surreal. I reckon this years is going to draw a lot of people like that.

Regarding the relationship between Dwayne Johnson and John Cena behind the scenes, while the two are cordial with each another, they are not the best of friends. There is genuine tension between both stars, which was said to have intensified in the weeks leading up to Survivor Series.

One former WWE insider who has worked with both Johnson and Cena said of their relationship: "They aren't buddy-buddy, that's for sure. I

I think its just played up to fool everyone into thinking they dont get on, its not going to be another HBK Vs Bret Hart situation.

I think this means that both John Cena & The Rock are both doing extremely well at their job, as they've convinced me that they legit HATE each other. I'd prefer that than to have it in my head the whole time I'm watching a feud on TV, that they are mates really.

Maybe he's saying "Woooooooooooooo-urns"?

Good arrows. [/coolkidforumspeak]

The official coolkidforumspeak term is "top tungsten". :cool: Get with the times, daddio.

• Paid Members

I was gonna go with "tidy darts", but I was worried that Butch would've spotted that I nicked it off John Inverdale when he said it on the Six Nations buildup the other week :(

Is it really that hard to believe they dislike each other? I certainly believe Cena has a real dislike for The Rock and has had for a long time.

I certainly believe it, I believe it more than the newz that was "ah Rocks just pretending to be shit so people will cheer more for Cena" give me a break!

Is it really that hard to believe they dislike each other? I certainly believe Cena has a real dislike for The Rock and has had for a long time.

Wasn't Cena pissing and moaning about Rock fucking off into acting long before a feud was in the works?

Cena's original complaint four years ago was about The Rock saying he still loved wrestling yet distancing himself from it.

"He is a genuinely nice guy and a fantastic human being.

"What I kind of get peeved about, and this is my Achilles heel, is that I've wanted to do this my whole life.

"Rock falls into that category. At one point he loved wrestling and wanted to do this all his life.

"So explain to me why he can't come back for our 15th anniversary show or why he can't make an appearance at WrestleMania. I wish he'd just show up, say hi and leave. Do the eyebrow once and get out of town.

"Simply put it's because he wants to be an actor and there's nothing wrong with that, because he's truly found another passion. He's good at acting. His films make money."

"Associating with sports entertainment doesn't do much for his acting career. I get it.

"Just don't f*** me around and tell me that you love this.

"That's the only thing that gets me really p***ed off.

"Our fan base have so much admiration for him, he's got to respect that. He doesn't give anything back."

The Rock soon changed his mind or had it changed for him but at one point he did try hard to distance himself from the wrestling biz.

He's lucky the fans didn't seem to care and were just glad to see him back when he returned last year. Vince would always welcome him back ofcourse, The Rock makes money.

Archived