Wrestlers who are just shit

WWFChilli

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

The Miz.

I just can't get over the fact that he looks like a teenage boy with a wicked suntan. I find it incredibly hard to take him seriously when he's trying to act all psychopathic as he was recently. He may be a decent hand in ring, but I can't get over the way he looks. He's more like problem child.

problem-child_l2.jpg

• Paid Members

Sheiky baby. He's a mental, his best years were behind him when he won the title, he was nothing but a fortunate fat bastard who was lucky to be Iranian, and he still pops up spouting his bullshit. New Jack, for similar reasons, but sans the alleged ability, and the success.

The Miz.

I just can't get over the fact that he looks like a teenage boy with a wicked suntan. I find it incredibly hard to take him seriously when he's trying to act all psychopathic as he was recently. He may be a decent hand in ring, but I can't get over the way he looks. He's more like problem child.

Wrestling used to accept smaller guys if they could work like a motherfucker. Mad dog vachong, Shawn Micheals, Sean Waltman and Chris Jericho to name a few. Nowadays it seems that only the mic skills matter, as if thats the thing you CAN'T learn but you CAN fake ''looking like a badass'' and being credible in the ring. Complete opposite bullshit.

• Paid Members
The Miz.

100% agree

• Paid Members

Sorry to go all Fin Martin, but I noticed this watching Raw (no spoiler, because you can pick out any episode), that EVERYONE is wearing the same shit these days? Punk - kickpads and trunks. Jericho - kickpads and trunks. Kofi - Kickpads and trunks. Miz - kickpads and trunks. No wonder nobody stands out. Everyone is essentially the same person.

Remember when there was a bloke with a tash, who had different airbrushed tights depending on the opponent? Or that person who carried a snake to the ring and had snake skin boots to company his gimmick? Or the nutter with the hairy back and the green tongue? Or the steroid freak with the painted face who ran to the ring and destroyed whoever was there? It really is no wonder Brodus is so over at the minute. He's different at least. I actually thought Kofi was very different (and he's obviously a great talent in the ring) about 18 months ago and looked like he was making the big step up. They chopped his legs off completely.

The Bushwackers were my number one thought when reading the first post, so glad to see they were the next mentioned. Of course, technically the order is all wrong, as the 'Wackers were far, far shitter than Dino Bravo (though he was shite).

I will nominate...

The Harris Boys/Bruise Brothers/Blu Brothers/Creative Control/DOA Members

- call them what you want, still total shit. Looked like a pair of hard fuckers but that was their only plus. You'd think two giant identical twins who looked like Brody would be a promoter's dream - not unfortunately if they are the most boring wrestlers ever. Add in the fact that the dicks have SS tats and you have officially hit the Shit List. Boring and clueless.

Sorry to go all Fin Martin, but I noticed this watching Raw (no spoiler, because you can pick out any episode), that EVERYONE is wearing the same shit these days? Punk - kickpads and trunks. Jericho - kickpads and trunks. Kofi - Kickpads and trunks. Miz - kickpads and trunks. No wonder nobody stands out. Everyone is essentially the same person.

Remember when there was a bloke with a tash, who had different airbrushed tights depending on the opponent? Or that person who carried a snake to the ring and had snake skin boots to company his gimmick? Or the nutter with the hairy back and the green tongue? Or the steroid freak with the painted face who ran to the ring and destroyed whoever was there? It really is no wonder Brodus is so over at the minute. He's different at least. I actually thought Kofi was very different (and he's obviously a great talent in the ring) about 18 months ago and looked like he was making the big step up. They chopped his legs off completely.

Couldn't agree more with that.everybody seems to wear trunks at the moment,off the top of my head I can think of only 6guys on the roster who dont wear trunks and only 2 of them really have gimmicks.Everyone is so boring,its like they dont even bother coming up with a good look for anyone anymore they just slap the trunks on them and be done with it.

EDIT - I just thought of another 2 non trunk wearing guys

Ones who don't wear trunks: Cena, Mysterio, Undertaker, Big Show, Hornswoggle, Christian, Khali, Primo, Epico, Yoshi, Santino, Bourne, Swagger, Hunico, Kane, Henry, R-Truth, Baretta, Slater, Brodus, maybe Curt Hawkins?

Then there's ones like the Usos who wear hotpants, but they might as well be trunks.

• Paid Members

Again, I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed this. D Bryan is another one too.

I hate that everybody seems to think trunks instantly make you look like a main eventer. If you look at the proper main eventers in WWE the last few years - Edge wore long spandex, Cena wears jorts, Taker has his spandex/leotard thing, HBK has his leather trousers, Jeff Hardy had the lot...

Jack%20Swagger.png

He's pants. He moves around the ring like a right mong. Right ungainly fucker.

I'd take the likes of Test or Rodney Mack over him any day of the week. Maybe even Lashley who was utter crud. At least they looked and moved like wrestlers.

Excellent shout there. I find Swagger really fucking dull. It is and it isn't his fault. He just hasn't shown anything and what creative have gave him just hasn't worked.

Plus we all know if Angle was to ever return to the WWE then Swagger would certainly get the boot

• Paid Members

Somewhat true. But i do believe yourself and many others (and i agree) that have rightfully slated CM Punks previous look pre-WWE would have never cut it in the big leagues. Many have said the same about The Miz, i actually liked his previous look, partly because it did separate him from the pack slightly. But it was a necessary change to coincide with his main event push.

I do get what you mean but, i think you're generalising a little too much and being somewhat harsh. Maybe you'd have a point with Miz and Jericho. But, CM Punk - arms and chest fully covered in tattoos, Chicago Flagged tights? Kofi Kingston - Dreadlocked Black man in bright lime green trunks (and he's always changing his tights up with some fun reference)? Not so sure on that one Ian.

But, it does exist to a point. The tights thing is exaggerated a little that, that is more common in this era than in any other as it's the overall package that contributes and things like entrance music are as much the issue there.

But yes, that's part of the reason i was so fond of MVP and John Morrison as their garb and presentation was at least a little different.

Anyway, ontopic - Bull Buchanan.

• Paid Members
I do get what you mean but, i think you're generalising a little too much and being somewhat harsh. Maybe you'd have a point with Miz and Jericho. But, CM Punk - arms and chest fully covered in tattoos, Chicago Flagged tights? Kofi Kingston - Dreadlocked Black man in bright lime green trunks (and he's always changing his tights up with some fun reference)? Not so sure on that one Ian.

My point is, its all the same type of outfit on about half a dozen people competing for the very same position on the card. In WWE and in wrestling in general, you either wear short trunks and kickpads or a hooded cutoff jacket. Just because you have tattoos or someone has dreadlocks, for mean doesnt mean you look different. If you have something like tattoos that makes you stand out, surely a completely different outfit to everyone else would amplify how different you look to everyone else. Years ago if, say, someone had a different haircut or had some whacky facepaint or a tattoo that stood out, they'd say "what outfit and gimmick would compliment this look". Now they just get on the phone to Shannon Moore's wife and tell her to sort them out some kickpads and trunks. Road Dogg had tattoos and dreadlocks, but he'd look like a right goon wearing the same outfit Billy Gunn had on.

CM Punk had a good look when he had long hair, a beard and chest hair. He looked great in fact. And he was feuding with the likes of Rey Mysterio and Jeff Hardy (who look as you should look in wrestling) and hanging around with Luke Gallows (who looked nothing like anyone else either). He didn't look like another lost sheep in a crowd of the same looking animal. So I'm not slagging Punk off in this case. He's actually the one who had the short tights and kickpad look before Jericho, Miz, Daniel Bryan and Kofi and whoever else showed up. One person having the look is different. Everyone else, makes even the original person look generic.

Archived