Wrestlers who are just shit

WWFChilli

Apart from children. Children can watch the same shit over and over again not knowing any different.

Children are fucking impatient attention deficit gits. If you start having a conversation about your job with an adult who doesn't give a toss about it they'll probably nod along for ten minutes, have the same conversation with a child and they'll trundle off and play with something. If there's one thing I can't stand it's the myth that kids are an easy audience to keep entertained, especially these days. If you think that's how children work you should go down to a beaver scout troop for a month and see if they tolerate the same shit over and over again.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Greg Valentine? Drew McIntyre? Yokozuna? Abdullah The Butcher? Heath Slater? Fuck that's sad. This thread turned to rat shit quickly, although lots of people round here tend to like rat shit.

Let me tell you I would rather watch an old Hammer vs. Tito Santana match or Yokozuna vs. Bret than anything in TNA's entire history or currently happening in WWE.

Jacob Novak is probably the best answer ever to this thread. Miz and Kofi are up there.

Totally agree. Think a lot of posters on this thread have confused the phrase "Wrestlers who are just shit" with "Wrestlers that I don't really like".

Whether you like them or not, Cena, Shannon Moore, Dreamer, Bob Holly, Valentine etc. all have at least SOME redeeming features. Cena's position speaks for itself, Moore is pretty dull generally but can at least put on a decent match, Dreamer had a couple of cracking feuds in ECW and Bob Holly did plenty of fun stuff in his time. Valentine had some cool matches earlier in his career, as others have mentioned. To put Yokozuna in this category is plainly ludicrous too.

"Wrestlers who are just shit" should be those who offer NOTHING whatsoever. Crap gimmick(s), can't wrestle, can't talk, boring as f*** to watch.

The Bushwhackers and Mideon would be my top choices. Can't think of anything positive to say about them. They really were just plain SHIT.

• Paid Members

I never got the Bushwhackers, I must say. Even as a kid, I didn't want a pair of toothless, scruffy drunks running their tongue all over my face, unless it was my Uncle Harry. People go on about WCW keeping Nailz and Lanny Poffo under contract, but WCW opened negotiations with the Bushwhackers in 1996, and Vince McMahon THREATENED LEGAL ACTION against Ted Turner if they tried to steal them away from them. Fucking mental. I only found that out recently, reading an old issue of Power Slam. Thats why the Bushwhackers (who they kept on renewing the contract of for some reason) turned back up in 1996 on episodes of WWF Superstars. They were using them so WCW couldnt have them.

In short, there was a fucking bidding war over Luke and Butch. YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

I never got the Bushwhackers, I must saw. Even as a kid, I didn't want a pair of toothless, scruffy drunks running their tongue all over my face, unless it was my Uncle Harry. People go on about WCW keeping Nailz and Lanny Poffo under contract, but WCW opened negotiations with the Bushwhackers in 1996, and Vince McMahon THREATENED LEGAL ACTION against Ted Turner if they tried to steal them away from them. Fucking mental. I only found that out recently, reading an old issue of Power Slam. Thats why the Bushwhackers (who they kept on renewing the contract of for some reason) turned back up in 1996 on episodes of WWF Superstars. They were using them so WCW couldnt have them.

In short, there was a fucking bidding war over Luke and Butch. YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

That's what was so great about the Monday Night Wars. If Vince wasn't willing to pay you right and treat you well, Eric would, and vise versa. The value of every talent was higher because the opposition could try to snatch them away at any moment.

I think it's great that Vince offered more sardines to beat Well Dunne on a Sunday afternoon than Eric offered to lose to High Voltage on Saturday Nights. Luke and Butch are superstars!!

I remember when Brian F'N Adams turned up on Nitro and they made out like it was a big deal. Crush got a sweet money contract - the bloke who hadn't had a good singles match since Wrestlemania X and had completely sucked as a boring biker for ages. Turns up on Nitro = treated like a big Star.

And of course the big Wrestlemania XII debut of "Wildman" Mark Moro (well done, Pettengill). They'd pretty much take anyone at that point, just to go "A-ha, fuck you! We've signed him now and we're going to push the shit out of him just to show you".

The Bushwhackers were awful in the ring. But had the stomp and the music and this was over. They had there place like Hacksaw, opening cards and warming up live crowds with bad matches, with a lot of fan interaction. Were they under wwf contract when they did Terry Funks retirement show in 97?

Archived