Wrestlers who are just shit

WWFChilli

• Paid Members
Tommy Dreamer.

Found him to be a boring in-ring performer with a bland look and zero personaity. His promos that were meant to be "heart warming" I just found cringe worthy.

Unless he did somthing great after I stopped watching TNA about 2 years ago, I can safely say he was the drizzling shits.

God, this. Looked like a binman, and as such, it was kind of heart warming that he got these opportunities. I half expected him to turn out to be a make-a-wish kid with a really complicated wish.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eric Young, Drew McIntyre, Yokozuna

I was waiting for someone to defend yokozuna, but seeing as no one has I have to step up.

Yokozuna was fucking awesome. He moved quite well for a guy his size. I loved his belly to belly, his leg drop looked awesome and his finisher looked like it legit killed people.

Yeah the inclusion of Yokozuna is a bit harsh. I mean he was a 500 pound sumo wrestler, he's hardly going to be a wrestler of the year candidate is he. I always liked Yokuzuna, he served his purpose well. He's lot better than some of the other big guys they've had over the years.

• Paid Members
Dreamer is a good one. He's a sound bloke and all but he was so nondescript. Chucky P would be another one but that series he had with Noble during his biker run was quite nifty. His stuff with Finlay wasn't bad either.

... and Billy & Chuck wasn't half bad either.

Considering he could have fucking killed people if he wanted to, Yoko was fantastic to watch and he was a superbly safe worker. For a bloke that fat he could move like magic in there. They even passed him off as Chinese as he worked the gimmick.

Japanese actually.

pah, Chinese, Japanese, dirty knees...

• Paid Members
Considering he could have fucking killed people if he wanted to, Yoko was fantastic to watch and he was a superbly safe worker. For a bloke that fat he could move like magic in there. They even passed him off as Chinese as he worked the gimmick.

Japanese actually.

pah, Chinese, Japanese, dirty knees...

Cantonese, Siamese... Samoan, Tongan... same thing.

To all those slagging off Dreamer, have you seen any of his original ECW run? The things he was doing with Sandman and later Raven, angle wise, was some of the most exciting stuff happening in North American wrestling at the time, period. His feud with Lawler was great as well. He might have never been amazing in the ring, but he made up for it in other ways.

Back to the topic at hand, Van Hammer. Dude was the most boring person ever. Shame too, as he wasn't the worst worker for a big man, but good god was he shit to watch. A ton of 90's WCW guys fit here as well, makes sense as they seemingly had hundreds of workers at the time. Mongo, Glacier, Scotty Riggs, there's too many to count, really.

To all those slagging off Dreamer, have you seen any of his original ECW run? The things he was doing with Sandman and later Raven, angle wise, was some of the most exciting stuff happening in North American wrestling at the time, period. His feud with Lawler was great as well. He might have never been amazing in the ring, but he made up for it in other ways.

I've seen it all. I hated (almost) it all. What little I did like certainly wasn't down to Dreamer. The Raven/Sandman feud was miles better than Raven/Dreamer simply because it didn't involve Dreamer IMO.

Archived