Wrestlers who are just shit

WWFChilli

• Moderators

The only time I ever really enjoyed Tommy Dreamer was his indian summer in the hugely superior WWECW. ECW is/was awful, to my tastes. And Tommy Dreamer only knowing a piledriver and DDT with his tits flapping about everywhere against the, in my opinion, vastly overrated Raven does absolutely nothing for me.

Tommy Dreamer in WWECW going up against Swagger, Christian and Zack Ryder was great fun though.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The only time I ever really enjoyed Tommy Dreamer was his indian summer in the hugely superior WWECW. ECW is/was awful, to my tastes. And Tommy Dreamer only knowing a piledriver and DDT with his tits flapping about everywhere against the, in my opinion, vastly overrated Raven does absolutely nothing for me.

Tommy Dreamer in WWECW going up against Swagger, Christian and Zack Ryder was great fun though.

While i disagree with your opinion on the original ECW i will agree that Dreamer's WWECW run against the guys you've mentioned was a belter and definitly the best he's ever looked in the ring

I never really minded Dreamer up until he had that awful run in TNA. The worst of it was when he pinned AJ clean at Bound For Glory 2010 which really did seen pointless. Poor AJ. Ever since then I've realised how awful the man is. Awful attire, not the best of shape, shit in the ring, shit on the mic, screams jobber and needs to use weapons to get over.

Other shit wrestlers that come to my head are Garrison Cade, Doug and Danny Basham, Bobby Lashley, David Otunga, Alex Riley (looked promising until his feud with The Miz did fuck all for him), Evan Bourne and Kofi Kingston

• Paid Members

I could run off a load of names but I'll just say John Cena. I'm not as knowledgeable as most here but for me, Cena does a drop kick every blue moon and everytime we are shocked. Lawler did a drop kick during the Rumble and no one noticed.

• Paid Members

John Cena, who is inarguably the biggest star since the attitude era is "just shit" because he doesn't dropkick enough?

Most of the wrestlers in this thread have a redeeming feature that stops them from being "just shit" size, look etc but come on, Cena is one of the most over of all time and he can work.

I noticed not a single person defended Bobby Lashley.

I could run off a load of names but I'll just say John Cena. I'm not as knowledgeable as most here but for me, Cena does a drop kick every blue moon and everytime we are shocked. Lawler did a drop kick during the Rumble and no one noticed.

With all due respect, you're not another gimmick poster are you? It'd be easier if you just told us now.

• Paid Members

Seems like this is a redundancy, based on your unveiling of the Niff Dropkick Usage, and Subsequent Anticipation Level, Measure of Wrestling Shitness theory.

Now I'm not a cena fan but to say he's shit because he doesn't do enough dropkicks is beyond stupidity.I dislike cena mainly due to the fact that he just annoys me,I understand why he's the biggest star at the moment but I cannot watch him for more than 2 minutes without wanting to rip my eyes out.He shouldn't be anywhere near this list though

6.jpg

I don't know what to think of Abyss anymore but out of the blue he has a great match. Maybe weapons have to be involved and he has to take some harsh bumps but they end up being decent matches. Just look at his match with Bully Ray last month that was pretty decent. He even pulled out a decent match with that lazy chubby fucker known as Rvd back at BFG 2010. Abyss in the past has been great too with decent feuds with Styles, Sabu, Stevie Richards, Raven, Christian, Sting and Hardy plus when he was with James Mitchell he was great.

Despite that his character has been all over the place the past few years and he has been the victim of some of the most awful booking of all time. Teaming him with Morgan was a bad idea, then putting him with Hogan with the 'American made' entrance theme and then having a gimmick where he could read. Its really tarnished the guy. I look at him as pretty shit these days but he's done some cracking stuff in the past.

I'm not a fan of Cena and just find the guy too repetitive. It just seem's the same shit over and over again. Especially with the lack of stars lately and the way he is booked. It often comes across that nobody can outshine Cena and when ratings are down they will wack the title back on Cena. It's insulting that someone of his status has won the title as many times as he has now. Some say the same about Edge, but Edge was quality and was around during the Attitude Era so theres a soft spot for many of us.

When they first starting pushing Cena he wasn't the bad. He was a good US champ and had a good run on his first WWE title win with a cracking feud with JBL. Then after then he got drafted from RAW and for me it all went down hill with the way that he was overpushed.

I used to like Cena but can't stand the cunt now. The way I look at is is; You can watch your favourite film.. but over and over again will make you hate it.

• Paid Members

I'm feeling the love!

I know I can't stand up to most of you with my point on John Cena being "a wrestler who is just shit" but the dropkick is an example of how he pulls the same mundane, safe and not particularly technical wrestling moves. Aren't we all shocked when he does something different like a dropkick or anything resembling mat wrestling?

Being over doesn't mean he can't be shit.

• Paid Members
Out of curiousity, were you a Hogan fan as a kid?

There are a lot of similarities between the two.

I wasn't a fan but I certainly enjoyed his matches and got behind him like everybody would. I went bonkers at Manchester recently when I saw him there. Back then, I was only ever a fan of Bret Hart.

I can see what you mean, Cena is certainly the modern day Hogan.

Archived