Wrestlers who are just shit

WWFChilli

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Always hated Kofi Kingston, his gimmick is so childish, as is his in ring work. It could work if he was even mildy over because he does a lot of signature stuff the fans could go wild for, but they simply dont care.

Nonsense. It's one thing to think he's rubbish, but you'd have to either be really thick or not watch wrestling to think fans don't react to him.

I personally think that as a member of the world tag team champions he should have been a lot more over.

What a spectacular comment,as wrong as anything I've ever heard but truly spectacular. Who are the Tag Champs at the moment? oh yeah it's that amazingly OVER team of Primo and Epico. I bet about 90% of the crowd couldn't pick these 2 out of a line-up

Eric Young, Drew McIntyre, Yokozuna

No, no, NO! Not even close.

HEATH SLATER. Worse than anyone in this thread so far.

get out! He's the number one ginger on Smackdown! Being serious I think Slater is okay actually, he is pretty talented in the ring, and i'm sure people actually react to him (even if it is proper hatred because of his stupid face and hair) at least he gets some reaction and is distinguishable from the rest. Needs to get rid of those long tights though.

Also Drew McIntrye may be doing nothin now, but he'll never ever be shit to me after that inspired performance at last years Elimination Chamber. I'm sure he's been involved in some decent matches too.

Always hated Kofi Kingston, his gimmick is so childish, as is his in ring work. It could work if he was even mildy over because he does a lot of signature stuff the fans could go wild for, but they simply dont care.

Nonsense. It's one thing to think he's rubbish, but you'd have to either be really thick or not watch wrestling to think fans don't react to him.

I personally think that as a member of the world tag team champions he should have been a lot more over.

What a spectacular comment,as wrong as anything I've ever heard but truly spectacular. Who are the Tag Champs at the moment? oh yeah it's that amazingly OVER team of Primo and Epico. I bet about 90% of the crowd couldn't pick these 2 out of a line-up

I wasnt saying he should have been more over as wwe tag team champion, probably about as over as they come nowadays, just as a world tag team champion in general.

I wasnt saying he should have been more over as wwe tag team champion, probably about as over as they come nowadays, just as a world tag team champion in general.

I think I speak for everyone when I say eh?

Tommy Dreamer.

Found him to be a boring in-ring performer with a bland look and zero personaity. His promos that were meant to be "heart warming" I just found cringe worthy.

Unless he did somthing great after I stopped watching TNA about 2 years ago, I can safely say he was the drizzling shits.

I think I speak for everyone when I say eh?

I'm glad I'm not the only one confused by that

Eric Young, Drew McIntyre, Yokozuna

I was waiting for someone to defend yokozuna, but seeing as no one has I have to step up.

Yokozuna was fucking awesome. He moved quite well for a guy his size. I loved his belly to belly, his leg drop looked awesome and his finisher looked like it legit killed people.

• Paid Members

Considering he could have fucking killed people if he wanted to, Yoko was fantastic to watch and he was a superbly safe worker. For a bloke that fat he could move like magic in there. They even passed him off as Chinese as he worked the gimmick.

Archived