Wrestlers who are just shit

WWFChilli

I think that I had tuna and jacket spud every other day (maybe more) for a year or so, to the point where tuna was just fucking poisonous to look at, and mayonnaise nearly got taken down as collateral damage. Is that what you mean, Twinn? Tuna?

Spot on.

Would even go as far as saying mayonnaise is like Zack Ryder in that term. Your not sick of mayonnaise yet but reminds you of Tuna

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm feeling the love!

I know I can't stand up to most of you with my point on John Cena being "a wrestler who is just shit" but the dropkick is an example of how he pulls the same mundane, safe and not particularly technical wrestling moves. Aren't we all shocked when he does something different like a dropkick or anything resembling mat wrestling?

Being over doesn't mean he can't be shit.

It's a matter of perspective really. Just because you think he's shit doesn't mean he is. It all depends in what you look for in a top wrestler. Cena is a good pro wrestler because he draws the most dosh in a fake business.

• Moderators
I think that I had tuna and jacket spud every other day (maybe more) for a year or so, to the point where tuna was just fucking poisonous to look at, and mayonnaise nearly got taken down as collateral damage. Is that what you mean, Twinn? Tuna?

Spot on.

Would even go as far as saying mayonnaise is like Zack Ryder in that term. Your not sick of mayonnaise yet but reminds you of Tuna

What's Tuna Mayo got to do with The Running Man being the greatest film of all time?

We bring you joy, we bring you strife.

Greg Valentine? Drew McIntyre? Yokozuna? Abdullah The Butcher? Heath Slater? Fuck that's sad. This thread turned to rat shit quickly, although lots of people round here tend to like rat shit.

Let me tell you I would rather watch an old Hammer vs. Tito Santana match or Yokozuna vs. Bret than anything in TNA's entire history or currently happening in WWE.

Jacob Novak is probably the best answer ever to this thread. Miz and Kofi are up there.

Archived