Wrestlers who are just shit

WWFChilli

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

johnheidenreich.jpg

I think we might have a winner here. I don't think this bloke ever had a clue. I remember good old Lance Storm saying one time that he didn't think Heidenreich had the mental capacity to make it as a pro wrestler and was only brought in because he was huge (like many others).

I have to agree with Jack Swagger being thrown into the thread; I'd have him future endeavored the minute I could. He doesn't even garner heel heat from me, it's merely disdain. His overall presence is poor, as are his mic skills and move set. I wouldn't even bother trying to freshen him up if I were Vinnie Mac.

Chavo Guerrero. I feel even less towards Chavo then I do towards Swagger. I used to let out a sigh when his music hit. Just so, so nondescript.

• Paid Members
I have no idea why people don't like Kelly Kelly,

You only like her because she pissed in a sink, you disgusting wretch. She's shit.

It doesn't hurt but I like her because I think she's good looking and watchable in the ring.

It's because she genuinely looks thick as fuck. Just look at her face, there is no life in those eyes.

I didn't know looking intelligent was a prerequisite for being a sexy chick thrown around by other girls on a pro wrestling show, Brodus Clay looks like he'd have trouble counting to 3, it doesn't matter.

----

Jack Swagger is pretty graceless, I think he could be good though, never reached his potential (I'm aware he's a former champion BTW, I just don't think that was the vest thing for him, certainly not with that gimmick and at that time)

• Paid Members
bit of a cock-garage too I understand.

Yeah.

... yes Keith, It's just a rumor innit.

Rumour.

A sexist one at that.

Touche :D

I actually imagine blokes in wrestling as worse. Cody Rhodes and CM Punk seem to go through Divas like no bother.

and...

Jacob_Novak.jpg

Looked shite.

• Paid Members

How we are 3 pages in without mention of

The-Great-Khali.jpg

Is beyond me. Everything he does is awful, his movement or lak of makes him even less credible. He makes El Gigante/Giant Gonzaga look like Dean Malenko, he so bad.

• Paid Members
How we are 3 pages in without mention of

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-O0f9G_cBvdI/TbKs...Great-Khali.jpg

Is beyond me. Everything he does is awful, his movement or lak of makes him even less credible. He makes El Gigante/Giant Gonzaga look like Dean Malenko, he so bad.

Tisk... Khali is leaps better than Gigante. I know that sounds mental even comparing both of there in ring-works but Khali has been involved in some decent matches with the right person there to carry him or help him or to bounce his spots off. Not even RIC FUCKING FLAIR could get good matches with Gigante on the road.

chavo-guerrero.jpg

He has already been mentioned, but rarely has a wrestler inspired such apathy or groaning as Chavo Guerrero.

It is quite hard to put your finger on why Chavo is so shit. Seemingly, he doesn't deserve to be in the company of other undeniable shitehawks like Dino Bravo, Jack Swagger and the Bushwhackers: he can wrestle, put together decent matches and admittedly has been involved in angles and storylines that are pretty memorable. But it still doesn't stop him from being one great big fucking yawn. The time I enjoyed Chavo most was his Three Amigos spot in last year's Rumble when he hit it on several guys. That was mainly down to the shock factor of "what the fuck? They are letting Chavo Guerrero away with this in 2011?" I will try to list the reasons why Chavo is wank.

- He lives in the shadow of his uncle Eddie. If you think back to their Los Guerreros tag team, you'll probably have fond memories: but Eddie is pretty much solely responsible. He stole the show in angles and promos, dripped charisma whilst Chavo kind of stood behind his shoulder, nodding his head like a spare prick. Even when challenging for the titles, you knew Eddie was light years ahead of him and this was proved in the resulting feud at the tail end of 2003/2004.

- He is a bald motherfucker who got a stupid Ricardo Carvalho-esque hair transplant that looks like a big fuzz of pubes on the top of his head.

- Regardless of his tutelage and upbringing in the old school fashion, he does not look hard and you would fancy your chances in a fight against him.

- He was obviously on the chopping block and was given a reprieve when tragedy struck and Eddie died. Kerwin White was a shite gimmick (don't let anyone tell you otherwise) and thank God for Dolph Ziggler's career that it ended when it did.

- He pretty much stank up the lower card from 2005 onwards with the same old shitey act, music and repetitive matches.

- He was upstaged by his retired father in the mid-2000s in WWE. His father, Chavo Classic, was awesome even at an elderly age for a wrestler and was way more over than his son ever was.

In short: fuck you, Chavo. I'm glad you got released.

Archived