Wrestlers who are just shit

WWFChilli

• Paid Members

Mark Henry for me. I know some people here like him, but this is the only place I've ever seen people who think he's worth something. I've seen the guy appear on WWE TV for about 4-5 different runs and I've never once seen him involved in anything which entertained me. He's just absolutely mind-numbingly boring. A few weeks ago I put a wrestling video on youtube and I had some old fans commenting, asking questions like "who are the top guys now?". When I named Henry they refused to believe it, as to a man they all remembered him as awful shit. Today, while he may be better on the mic, in ring he is the drizzling shits. I know he's supposed to be a lovely guy backstage and all, but from an entertainment point of view, I wish he'd just fuck off.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mark Henry for me. I know some people here like him, but this is the only place I've ever seen people who think he's worth something. I've seen the guy appear on WWE TV for about 4-5 different runs and I've never once seen him involved in anything which entertained me. He's just absolutely mind-numbingly boring. A few weeks ago I put a wrestling video on youtube and I had some old fans commenting, asking questions like "who are the top guys now?". When I named Henry they refused to believe it, as to a man they all remembered him as awful shit. Today, while he may be better on the mic, in ring he is the drizzling shits. I know he's supposed to be a lovely guy backstage and all, but from an entertainment point of view, I wish he'd just fuck off.

Hi Fin!

220px-Rob_Van_Dam_RVD_thumbs.jpg

This guy for me, never liked him. Only match of his I ever liked was Undertaker killing him for the Hardcore title and that had nothing to do with his involvement.

Kick, Kick, Spinning leg drop, Kick, Kick, forearm, Kick, Moonsault, Kick, Kick, Frogsplash.

Its been 15 years, learn something new!

• Paid Members
I have no idea why people don't like Kelly Kelly, I think she's great, she's easily as hot as any mainstream actress or star and her matches are fine for a chick (and I'm someone who actually watches the Divas matches)

It's because she genuinely looks thick as fuck. Just look at her face, there is no life in those eyes. That and she can't take a bra off correctly... bit of a cock-garage too I understand.

Rodney Mack though is a brilliant example.

• Paid Members
I have no idea why people don't like Kelly Kelly, I think she's great, she's easily as hot as any mainstream actress or star and her matches are fine for a chick (and I'm someone who actually watches the Divas matches)

You only like her because she pissed in a sink, you disgusting wretch. She's shit.

• Paid Members

You only like her because she pissed in a sink, you disgusting wretch. She's shit.

Sexist while were at it :p

Archived