The 50 "Best" & 10 "Worst" Films Ever Made

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
I believe one of my choices for "worst" is one of the 5 also nominated as Best. As a little taster, it's been described as "the most pretentious piece of overhyped crap ever shat into civilization".

Got to be Tree Of Life or The Fountain.

I love The Fountain although can understand those who don't. Although I can't see it being that as The Fountain wasn't overhyped by anyone.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I believe one of my choices for "worst" is one of the 5 also nominated as Best. As a little taster, it's been described as "the most pretentious piece of overhyped crap ever shat into civilization".

I love The Fountain although can understand those who don't. Although I can't see it being that as The Fountain wasn't overhyped by anyone.

Yeah I'm with you, I love the film but I bet someone in Loki's Guildford Supper Club overhyped it over their risotto one evening.

• Paid Members

It's taken 30 entries for the first nomination of....

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Con Air!

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

What the fuck?!

Either way, the current frontrunner is a bit of a surprise and yet is romping away with it at the same time.

By the way, I only need your top 3 worst films of all time.

Commando also has one of the best never-mentioned Arnie lines after he tells Rae Dawn Chong to make sure she's not around when things kick off and she goes 'Why?':

"Because all hell's going to fucking break loose."

His delivery is what makes it.

• Paid Members
Them's fighting words in my house. Nothing against Predator, it's great, but it's got a massive, Vernon Wells shaped hole in it.

But Predator has Carl Weathers who is probably the best actor of all time and also a super awesome rad dude.

Yeah I'm with you, I love the film but I bet someone in Loki's Guildford Supper Club overhyped it over their risotto one evening.

It wasn't the Fountain. I thought it was a crap film, but nowhere near bad enough to get into my top 3.

Archived