The 50 "Best" & 10 "Worst" Films Ever Made

Devon Malcolm

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

What the hell are you sods on about?Anyway, I've had a good run of entries this weekend, so I will keep this bugger open until next Sunday where the polls will close at, ooh, 10:47pm?We have a new leader since the very first lot of entries came in, and two surprise entries into the top 50.So far, two films have been nominated by the most amount of people - 7 each.Send some more in, then.

Most of Jackie Chan's movies are fucking shocking apart from the fight scenes. The only ones that really stand up as films are Armour of God and Supercop 3.

Most of Jackie Chan's movies are fucking shocking apart from the fight scenes. The only ones that really stand up as films are Armour of God and Supercop 3.

Little Big Solider is properly ace if you havent seen it, very worth a go

• Paid Members

All this Jackie Chan related bickering is irrelevant as none of his films are within farting distance of the top 50.Right, so I've had 42 entries so far. Ta to everyone that has sent one in. Half a ta to everyone that said they are going to send one in but haven't yet. Balls to the rest of you.Today I found an unlikely ally to back me up with the film I hope nabs top spot in the worst films list. Meanwhile, amazingly, not a single Uwe Boll film has been nominated on the worst films list either.More!

Archived