The 50 "Best" & 10 "Worst" Films Ever Made

Devon Malcolm

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

^ Needless to say if I don't get enough selections (25 now) I will be filling it out with predictive lists from people who don't vote.

I've already pencilled in The Last Of The Mohicans as number one for Kendal.

• Paid Members
Mine are posted. I would like to add comments but my brain is not functioning today so may add them at a later date. I do believe it is the definitave top 10 movies ever made, and I find it hard to believe it can be topped.

I agree, sir, and I'm sure Buddy would appreciate your support.

So far, 169 films have been nominated in the 'good' category and 50 films in the 'bad' category. 5 films have been nominated in both.

• Paid Members
Mine are posted. I would like to add comments but my brain is not functioning today so may add them at a later date. I do believe it is the definitave top 10 movies ever made, and I find it hard to believe it can be topped.

So far, 169 films have been nominated in the 'good' category and 50 films in the 'bad' category. 5 films have been nominated in both.

I assume its gonna be something like this

29crhwj.jpg

I assume its gonna be something like this

29crhwj.jpg

What a fitting diagram. I've just sent my list.

I believe one of my choices for "worst" is one of the 5 also nominated as Best. As a little taster, it's been described as "the most pretentious piece of overhyped crap ever shat into civilization".

• Paid Members

Only one Nolan film has been nominated in both categories so far, actually.

I should probably get round to doing my own at some point. Lead by example or something.

I believe one of my choices for "worst" is one of the 5 also nominated as Best. As a little taster, it's been described as "the most pretentious piece of overhyped crap ever shat into civilization".

Got to be Tree Of Life or The Fountain.

• Moderators

One of the films on my worst list is there because it is wanky pretentious bullshit, so I could see it being one of the ones that might make some cinephile poseur's best list. (It's not that one though, because that's not what I wrote about the one I'm talking about)

Archived