The 50 "Best" & 10 "Worst" Films Ever Made

Devon Malcolm

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I bet he can't wait for that one.

I'd bet so, isn't Snake a big film buff? Unless I've got lost and mixed him up with some one else.

If I'm not mistaken I'm sure there will be some hidden gems in there and not just mainstream big name obvious stuff like Ghostbusters or Alien.

• Paid Members
I bet he can't wait for that one.

I'd bet so, isn't Snake a big film buff? Unless I've got lost and mixed him up with some one else.

If I'm not mistaken I'm sure there will be some hidden gems in there and not just mainstream big name obvious stuff like Ghostbusters or Alien.

It's been a great mixture so far, actually. The mainstream is obviously to the fore but not necessarily the most obvious titles are leading the way right now.

• Paid Members
Gator is leading the way then I take it

Not right now, Buford, but hopefully common sense will prevail and your wonderful list will be replicated in the choices of others.

• Paid Members
The best quote I've had so far for a worst film choice is this:-

About as enjoyable as a Youtube montage tribute to Ken Monkou.

Out of curiosity I just checked YouTube to see if anyone had made a Ken Monkou tribute video. Sadly the internet is not as excellent as I'd hoped :(

• Paid Members

I did, sir.I probably need about another 20 lists for this to be worthwhile on a proper scale, or it will end up being a top 20 and top 5 respectively. So by all means bung some more my way. If not, it leaves me more wanking and Chips Challenge time.

• Paid Members

Okay, 8 days until the deadline but no new lists in the last 2 days.Unless I get a bunch over the next couple of days, I think I'm going to shut this down early (probably Wednesday) and do a top 20 and top 5 instead. Either way, I think it's a really high quality top 20 at the very least.

• Paid Members

The Dark Knight....

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

....just broke the top 50.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

I only just got round to submitting my votes, not exactly leading by example, admittedly. I was spurred on by how crap the majority of my choices were doing so far, though.

Archived